Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nass View Post
    forum is working wierd, adds things that I dont even post
    I was wondering if there was something wrong as there were and still are a number of broken image links that I can see from my side, and some that looked broken like the ones you just attached are popping up about 6 posts up from this one. I do agree about the glass front looking a lot cleaner than dusty intake fans. Im currently trying to design a case for myself from the ground up and nothing like 95% of the cases on the market. Going for unique but functional as I have to stare at it for 8 to 16 hours a day so I might as well have it look nice lol.

On that Ice Dragon fluid, Ive heard a couple people recommend it but I'm trying to find some longer term reviews on it and not having much luck. Im intrigued with that one as it has that milky look to it that I was going for, well either something like that or running the frosted tubing.

-dave

Comment

I've used the Ice Dragon for years now, you'll have np with it. Dosen't even need to be changed.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
        I've used the Ice Dragon for years now, you'll have np with it. Dosen't even need to be changed.
        Thank you, good to know.

Comment

well redid the fluid on this living room pc something more traditional, mayhems extreme white I used this time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181119_195948_zpsdcbsalq2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	85065

Name:	20181119_062816_zpsvcyh16cu.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	85066

Name:	20181119_200044_zpsvaacsi7j.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	85067

Name:	20181119_200022_zpspfeiqgxw.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	85068

Name:	20181119_200015_zpsat8d92q2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	85069

​​​​​​​
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Looks sweet, nicely done. How do you like the fancy new fans? I know they look great but how are they for performance?

Comment

Looks gorgeous!
              And I also wanna know about those fans, could you take some pictures oriented towards the fans?

Comment

Thx guys,
                ya I like the fans allot, there worth the money in my opinion. Will take some better pics once I have a chance of the f ans. There not the quietist fan on the lowest setting compared to fans I have used, there controlled not by the motherboard but your wifi app from your phone, you need to set the app up in 2.4 not 5 g wifi for it too work, then you can return to 5g afterwards again on your phone or tablet that u control them from. Restarting the case the fans are winding out at first till the wifi grabs it, then it lowers right away idea.

If you dont mind the noise and are after performance these will keep up with or even beat other performance fans as you increase the speed settings. Me I use more rads and less speed to achieve performance and deal with noise, I usually dont want any and yet still want good temps, a triple for each heat source and no noise, your good in all running senario's on your computer.
                Last edited by nass; 11-25-2018, 02:35 AM.
                Blackout
                Something-New
                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Found some more settings in the app that lets me control the rpms of all the fans also, with that said would consider these the best fans have ever owned so far and beleive me have allot,
                  They only come is 120 mm size so far and watch your fingers otherwise really like them.
                  Last edited by nass; 12-02-2018, 04:47 PM.
                  Blackout
                  Something-New
                  Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

sounds good nass
                    I picked up a 3 pack of the fans cant wait to install them

Comment

Fingers crossed that they come out with 140mm fans. my entire setup is all based on 140mm fans.
                      -dave

Comment

Hey FF, ya think you'll like them, there pretty cool, dk ya my whole main rig is 140 also, if they release 140 will replace my main rigs also.
                        Blackout
                        Something-New
                        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

mmm milky white.
                          HAF932 Mods
                          C70 Mods

Comment

Ya the colour on this is more milk like than say ID,
                            Blackout
                            Something-New
                            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                            X