Asus Crosshair Vll Hero
    Ryzen 1300X waiting for Ryzen 3XXX
    2X8 Gb Trident RGB 3600 CL 18
    Asus 1080 Ti Turbo WC
    Samsung 970 Evo M.2 250 Gb OS
    Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512 Gb Games
    Adata 480 Gb SSD Steam
    Mushkin Kronos 480 Gb SSD Program

And because we can't recover from watercooling illness, all will be watercooled.

2 Rads 360
    1 Rad 240
    8 fans Barrow 120 mm RGB PWM
    1 ContrĂ´ler Barrow 16 ways full function
    1 Barrow Front Waterway plate.
    1 Waterbloc Byski for the Gigabyte 1080 Ti Gaming 11 OC
    1 Led strip Barrow 16 inches
    1 CPU block Barrow
    Liquid Mayhems X-1 Clear in which I will add Ocean Blue dye
    To be continued

For now, full air

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0143.JPG Views:	1 Size:	203.2 KB ID:	86859

But the 1080 Ti has to be RMA,
    Waiting for Gigabyte to return it.
    Last edited by vieuxchnock; 05-09-2019, 01:05 AM.
    Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Looking forward to this. Got the same case in white and can't wait to start building

Comment

Great to see a new WC project from you!
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thank Daz
        Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Comment

ya is a nice case vieux, like mine
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Some change in the build. The 1080 Ti Gigabyte is gone in my daughter's PC and I have now an Asus 1080 Ti Turbo and also the CPU which will be a 9700k instead of the 8600k already sold.

More to come

Comment

Keep it coming!
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Another update. All hardware will change, going to Ryzen.
                Still waiting for my watercooling parts from Barrow. China is really far away.

Comment

Awesome, love your builds sir! And I'm starting to get a hankering for this case, even though the rad support is a bit 'light' for my tastes! It sure is pretty.

Comment

This case is awesome but now it is overused

Comment

This morning the Gigabyte is dead.Going to RMA but I don't know if I will keep it. Missing Asus quality.

Comment

I hear ya. Every time I've ever bought a motherboard that WASN'T Asus, I've had issues. Some minor, some GLARING. You'd have to twist my arm pretty hard to buy a motherboard that isn't Asus.

Comment

That's what I did. I've just ordered Asus Crosshair Vll Hero. When the Gigabyte comes back, I will sell it for a good bargain. It begins to remember me the time I builded the Killer, also with a Giga board

Comment

I've had two top of the line Gigabyte boards and both were a nightmare for the first year until they finally updated the BIOS properly.
                            Since then I've pretty much been an Asus fan boy.
                            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by vieuxchnock View Post
                              That's what I did. I've just ordered Asus Crosshair Vll Hero. When the Gigabyte comes back, I will sell it for a good bargain. It begins to remember me the time I builded the Killer, also with a Giga board
                              Excellent choice, I have both the Crosshair 6 and 7. AMD make serious leaps between Ryzen generations 1 and 2, and it shows in that board. Good choice!

Comment

Working...
                              X