X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Build "AngelOfDeath" - Builds And History Story

History Of AngelOfDeath
    MyBuild Has Been Build And ReBuild Multiple Times
    It Started As A Air Cooled Rig Never Had The Money To WaterCool My Rigs My Love For Building Computers Started From My Uncle, My Uncle had A Cool Looking Rig He Had

Apevia X-Cruiser

My Uncle Had This WaterCooled And Looked Amazing
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

And So For Passing I Wanted A Computer Plus My Parents Hated Me On There Computer
    So My Parents Got Me A Computer

Acer Aspire V8243

So I Used This Computer And I Was Really Only Able To Play GTA SanAndreas And Combat Arms It Was Only On Low Settings
    And So Christmas Came Around And I Wanted A New Video Card And On Christmas Day Thats What I Got And All Excited I Raced Up To My Computer And Went to Install It
    Only To Find The Computer Was So Old I Was Not Able To Install The Card It Only Had A PCI Slot Not PCIE So Back To Staple We Went To Return the Card
    And Just Got The Money Back And To The Local Computer Store I Went It Was Time To Use The 100$ For A MotherBoard And CPU I Got A Cheap Board And 2 Core CPU And So
    I Had The MotherBoard And CPU But No Ram So For A Year The Parts Sat On My Shelf And I Continued To Use The Acer And Then One Day I Left My Computer Tower DownStairs
    In the Living Room And To My Dad Apparently It Was In His Way He Yelled To Me "Come Move Ur Computer" I Heard Him But I Was In Bed And Did Not Come Move It He Took It And
    Literally Opened The Basement Door And Kicked It Down The Stairs I Heard The Thumping As It Hit Multiple Steps Then Hit the Concrete Floor I Knew It Was My Computer And I Cryed
    I Was Age 13 At The Time And In The Morning I Went Down And Picked It Off The Floor And Brought It To My Room And Opened The Side Pannel And Its Braces Were All Bend The Case The Dented
    And Then I Plugged it In And Pressed The Power Button And Then The Beeping started It Would Not Boot So Seeing How Twisted The Case And Board Mounts Were I Loosened The MotherBoard Screws And Powerd It On Again And It Booted Up It Was A Sigh Of Releaf Just A Stressed Board. I Was Still Up Set The The Case Was Dented And Twisted And It Was Time To Get A New Case I Seached OnLine And Then I Messaged My Uncle If He new A Good Case I Should Get And He said He Just Bought A New Case And That i Could buy His Old One Off Him.

I Was Excited So Few Months Later I Had 40$ And Thats What He Wanted For The Case So I Went To My Uncle And bought It I Quickely Got Home And Took The Old Acer Board Out And Installed It In The Case Few Months Later I Got Some More Money And When Back To The Computer Store And Got Some 2 Gigs Of DDR2 Ram For The Mother Board That Was Sitting On My Shelf And So It Was Ready To Be Installed I Used The Exsiting PSU It Was 50 watts And Still Didnt Have A Video Card But There Was An On Board Video Chip So Installed

The Birth Of AngelOfDeath

The Origanal Side Window Cracked After Bringing It To My Friends House So I Made A New One In Shop Class

From here I Just Wanted To Make It Better And My Uncle Was Allways Had A Cooler Looking Rig And He Had Water Cooling
    So Few Years Went By And The Case Be Came No Longer Cool In My Mind My Uncle Had A Full Size Case I Was Only Rocking A Medium So I So I Started Looking Around For Another Case Then I Messaged A Freind That I Knew Had A Really Nice Computer And Asked Him What The Best Case Was That I Should Get And He Told Me He Had A Case He Would Sell Me For 150$ He Came And Picked Me Up And Took Me To His House And Showed Me This Case That Was Still In The Box It Was A Used Case But Was Still in Mint Condition At First Sight I Fell In Love He Had A (CoolerMaster Stacker 830) I Opened The Case And I Liked It I said Yes So We Packed It Up And He Drove Me Home And I Had Bought It Excited Again I Took Every Thing Out Of The Other Case And Installed In The New Case

At This Time I Had A Job And Bought a 800 watt PSU And A Cheap Video Card But My Uncle Still Had A Better Computer Than Me He Had A Water Cooling Loop And My 2 Core CPU Was Not Makin It Any Cooler Nor Was The Mother Board So I Saved Some More Money And At This Time I Had A Credit Card So i Went Online And Ordered A new Cpu And Mother Board

But The MotherBoard Didnt last More Than A Weeks With in The Week I Went And Made A Deal With My Uncle To Trade Him A Air Cooler For His Water Cooling Loop And He Went For it So He Had A CPU block And A Gpu Block and A Extra universal GPU Block i couldnt use the gpu block but i jimmy riged the universal to my northbridge and that endedbad then i put the cpu block on when i powerd the machine on it shorted out the northbridge
    and that was the end of the mother board so i ordered a new board

New MotherBoard

From This Point I Removed The GPU universal And Just Used The CPU Block.
    I Removed the Side Pannels Mesh So I Could See In I Was Unable To Order The Clear Side Pannel This Case Was Discontinued

So My Rig Was Getting Better I Had Liquid Cooling And A Sick Case But It still Want the Maddness I Wanted The Cables Were A Mess And The Liquid Cooling Was awsome But It was second hand And looked Like Sh*t
    i Had Another video card i ordered aswell

I Then Found Dazmode.com My Water Cooling Dream Site It Was Like A DreamLand Of Computer Stuff My First Order Was 300$ well alittle more i made a few orders
    I Ordered (10 feet of Clear Tube uv blue) A Koolance Cpu Block Compression fittings a new rad and koolance blue Premixed coolent and a giant fan

When I My Box Of Stuff Arrived I Was Excited I Opened The Box To A Quick Dissapointment My Clear Tube Wasnt Clear I Was Sent The Wrong Tube i had recevied blue tube that was uv blue but i said what ever and used it
    it really didnt mess up my build cuzz it was still blue i was going for a black and blue theme
    so i took my rig out side and removed the loop from my uncle and began to install the new tube rad block and fan

I Used The existing res

so now i had a beast computer new video card new water loop and my uncle was jelly mission accomplished

enough of my story here is the rest of my build images

i ordered a fan controller and a koolance res my fan controller only had the silver face plate daz was nice enough to sell and send me the black one he had laying around one

i now have yet another video card radeon hd 6970 that i wish to water cool

i had also ordered the h1 cube case from dazmode.com but it was collecting to much dust so i have recently rebuilt it yet again back in the coolermaster case

Thats The End Of My Rig Build
    i am unable to post any more pics

Things I Wish To Add Or Get
    -New Tube This Time Clear
    -loop Filter
    -GPU Block
    -Modular PSU
    -UV Led Strips
    -Monsoon Silver Bullet Plugs
    -Drain Ports and Fill Ports (mods to case)
    -Caselabs MAGNUM TX10-V With Reversed Tray
    -New MotherBoard ROG
    -SSD

Specs
    MotherBoard - GA-990FXA-UD7
    Memory - 16 Gigs DDR3
    Graphics Card - Amd Radeon HD 6970
    Processor - AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor, 3300 Mhz, 6 Core(s) "OC to 3900 Mhz"
    Case - Cooler Master Stacker 830

Thanks Daz For the Parts And Being A Canadian Dealer
    Last edited by ; 04-10-2014, 05:24 PM.
Working...
X