Max-Overdrive_3.X - We can rebuild him, make him faster, stronger... :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max-Overdrive_3.X - We can rebuild him, make him faster, stronger... :P

I imagine only the other old farts like me will get the reference line in the title

This will be the official continuing saga on the Max-Overdrive build.

In short, scrambled to rebuild my rig for the CAMC and after countess setbacks, hardware failures, fires, floods and a literal avalanche that started it all, I had modified my plans several times and in the final hours (literally) the rig blew a water line while filling the loop which actually hit me square in the face as well as the backside of my video card and subsequently the rest of the inside of the rig.

So this is the continuing story of this build, picking up a couple, three or so weeks after the CAMC and after all the parts have dried up and hopefully **Fingers crossed** working again and Ive RMA'd a few others...

Thanks for watching and stay tuned...

The million dollar PC, LOL! Now that you can take your time with no panic, you'll be a lot less likely to have coolant sprayed into your face.

Comment

I'm old and I fart, so yes but.... just don't spend 6 million on it.
      DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by 10e View Post
        I'm old and I fart, so yes but.... just don't spend 6 million on it.
        Lol I feel sometimes Im already at $6M

Comment

<insert bionic sound effect here>

I won't be far behind you Dave. Need to finish Blue Water!

Comment

Working...
          X