Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your pile of unused parts is getting hilariously large

Comment

Yeah. And my last order was cancelled sadly. Need to wait on the refund to be abble to reinvest that 500$ in the parts i didnt get plus another 800-900$ for other cooling parts i was missing. Wont be using Canada Post ever again. I Feel bad for Daz and feel responsible for what happened but it was all Canada Post fault. Really happy Daz offer à great service tho. If it wasn't of him, things coulda have went really bad like i experienced in the past with other reseller. Oh well, now just hoping refund will come quick next week so i can finally complete this beast and give it to my nephew!

Comment

You know, thinking about it, all those parts wont be a waste tho. Gona resell a part of them. And if i can manage to work a little bit again before i cant anymore, i might be abble to use them on some other build. All will depend on how things will go in the next couple weeks.

Right now, heres à little list of parts i will put on sale.

Thermaltake Level 20XT case
        aorus z390 master motherboard
        Intel Core i9 9900k
        Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi
        Ek Momentum Maximus Héro D-RGB monoblock
        Ek Coolstream 360 PE x2
        EK Revo 100 pump/réservoir combo (glass) no pump
        Ek ACF soft tube 10/12mm nickel fittings x 6
        CableMod white/black classic kit for corsair rm/rmi/rmx
        EK cryofuel 250ml clear
        Ek 140mm reservoir/pump combo (no pump)
        Corsair Vengeance rgb pro 3600MHz 32gb

theres more but cant remember what else right now. Everything will be posted once i know what i will keep or not.

Comment

Nice list of kit. I'll keep an eye out, would be a stellar upgrade from my 3770k lol. And a nice excuse to head to Montreal.

Comment

Haha yes it would definatelly be a good upgrade. It's almost a whole computer i will be selling.

Comment

Well,

Canada Post = fail..
              UPS = fail..

After a month of wait, Canada Post never delivered my package. Luckily for me, Daz has been kind enough to call it back and give me a refund. Ironically, the package was scanned the next day in Montréal... And it was delivered back to Daz in 2 or 3 days.. I was soo pissed lol.. So i told myself never Canada Post again.

I then reordered my stuff but took UPS... Maybe for the extra bucks they would deliver my parts on time...
              Heck no!! Was supposed to get it 1 week ago. Everyday i receive emails saying i would get it that day but they never showed up yet.

I really feel i will never be abble to finish that rig and give it to my nephew before i run out of time..

Anyways, i have one more order to place either this week or next and i sure will try Fedex and hope i will get it faster... its really weird, anything i order from anywhere else in Ontario is delivered in 24 To 48 hours but from Mississauga, nope! So if you are in Montréal, avoid using Canada Post or UPS! I want to start building that rig and show y'all some pics grrrr!!!

Comment

Omg... after almost à month and a half, i finally received my shipment! and gosh those parts looks good! better than they usually do just because i had to wait for so long lol! Thanks Daz for great service, great packaging and your patience and understanding! One last order and someone is going to receive his present and be so happy!
                Of course i had to whine here today to get it delivered the same day haha!

Looks like my other stuff will be listed this week on the forum and hopefully some people will be interested with my prices!

Comment

Well, time to close this topic since this build is dead. Gona post pics with new project in the next couple days. Havent decided on the name yet. It's for my nephew and will be a final fantasy theme build. Right now i have project Bahamut, Megaflare or Griever or Lionheart. Dont know which one to pick!
                  Last edited by Danny79-Qc; 06-26-2020, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X