Thermaltake The Tower 900 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermaltake The Tower 900 Build

This is my first hard tubing build! It took me more than a week to finish. Changed my loop multiple times to find the best way, I had to order fittings and more tubes again and again. System contains two independent loops, each has a 480 radiator and a D5 pump.
    Not many photos, don't have my camera with me at this moment
    Specs
    MB: ROG Strix TRX40-E
    CPU: AMD 3960X
    GPU: 2 x TITAN Xp
    RAM: XPG DDR4 128GB

All Fittings from Dazmode, tubes and pumps are from EKWB.

Somehow I don't know why I can't clear all the air bubbles out of the reservoirs

Comment

You cant clear the air because to much RGB! Like rgb cables. I think you need more! Just kidding. If you like it, it's all that matters.

No seriously, the air can take up to a week to go away. Do you have a air exhaust somewhere in your loop? When the water heat, it expand and takes more room in your loop so you need a fitting to release the air on a regular basis. Either a manual air exhaust or automatic air exhaust would do.

Comment

Well executed built by the way! You should post it in the BOTM!

Comment

Originally posted by Unsteadyhand View Post
          Somehow I don't know why I can't clear all the air bubbles out of the reservoirs
          Oh damn yes that's a problem with this case if you don't plan for it Not exactly easy to flip these over is it! I opted for a single loop with 2x560mm cross flow rads so I'd have a path between the two high-point ports and I put a T-line there so I could bleed that off and a natural air-intake for filling purposes:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20200506_171715.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	90940

Comment

Common guys. Post your builds in BOTM! Only one more person or there will be no contest for this Month!

Comment

Wow that’s a great system

Comment

Working...
              X