No announcement yet.

Project Bahamut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Work. You should contact EKJake and like some members here get sponsored by EKWB. You should look at TitanRigs custom cables, your looks too long. Get some custom short ones and they are taking 15% off atm too. Good colors for your build.

Comment

• Originally posted by section31 View Post
      Nice Work. You should contact EKJake and like some members here get sponsored by EKWB. You should look at TitanRigs custom cables, your looks too long. Get some custom short ones and they are taking 15% off atm too. Good colors for your build.
      Rofl no. I use them for now. Once everything is in place ima make my own lol. Had a bunch of those kits at the shop so I just kept one and sold the rest with everything else. I'm not worried about getting sponsored. Everything will come in due time. I already speak regularly with a few people and one thing I k on, they hate when people beg for this. So if it had to happen, it will once that thing is complete.

Comment

• Thats good of you

Comment

• Its too bad the watercooling we do is niche here. Otherwise you could make it an business.

I have spoken with people in asia and they get paid quite well to build watercooling rigs like yours. Like up to 3000cad per build (parts not included). Lot of cliental but people there can easily earn more money in the time it takes you to build there rig.

Comment

Its too bad the watercooling we do is niche here. Otherwise you could make it an business.

I have spoken with people in asia and they get paid quite well to build watercooling rigs like yours. Like up to 3000cad per build (parts not included). Lot of cliental but people there can easily earn more money in the time it takes you to build there rig.
            I know people living from it here and they are in a very good financial situation. Just need sponsorship. If I was in a better situation and still had my house and the space for a working room, it would be easy to but I got rid of almost everything when I closed the shop. Will see how it goes once I'm done with this. If it look half as good as I want it to, it might get me somewhere lol. Could just sell it and grab the tools I need and it's a go. Not long ago, we thought I had very not much time in front of me but so far the new chemio works well and my body is reacting well to it as well so I'm really thinking about doing this. I will work hard on getting good sponsors. If it doesn't work, well, that pc will still be a good reward haha. To be honest, already got a bunch of parts in it that was sponsored. But not going to say what and who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post

I know people living from it here and they are in a very good financial situation. Just need sponsorship. If I was in a better situation and still had my house and the space for a working room, it would be easy to but I got rid of almost everything when I closed the shop. Will see how it goes once I'm done with this. If it look half as good as I want it to, it might get me somewhere lol. Could just sell it and grab the tools I need and it's a go. Not long ago, we thought I had very not much time in front of me but so far the new chemio works well and my body is reacting well to it as well so I'm really thinking about doing this. I will work hard on getting good sponsors. If it doesn't work, well, that pc will still be a good reward haha. To be honest, already got a bunch of parts in it that was sponsored. But not going to say what and who.
              Nice. I never make money off this (money sinkhole). I also prefer not being sponsored. Not forced to use particular brands stuff etc. You know me i like to experiment with new stuff(regardless of brand).

Hope treatment works and you can enter this full time. I fear it’s totally different view when your doing this as hobby vs business where bottom line etc counts.

Comment

Nice. I never make money off this (money sinkhole). I also prefer not being sponsored. Not forced to use particular brands stuff etc. You know me i like to experiment with new stuff(regardless of brand).

Hope treatment works and you can enter this full time. I fear it’s totally different view when your doing this as hobby vs business where bottom line etc counts.
                Well, I already can't use Alphacool anymore lol but I'm not à big fan anyways. They have decent rads but beside that, not much I like from them so not a big loss
                I have the luck of knowing if I'm going to like it or not tho. Remember I had a repair shop? And I can confirm, it's a passion more than à hobby for me. Of course I was fixing computers and stuff more than building things but still did it kinda regularly. I had no sponsor so I could take the time I wanted as long as it was in the range of what the clients were giving me haha. Many sponsor will ask you to do à certain number of builds for them and some can be very demanding... like Asus... Stephan Beaulieu is sponsored by them and he told me they were very strict and demand à lot. So I'm gona stay away from those type hehe. We don't see many msi and asrock builders around here so it could be a good option. Will see. One thing at a time. I'll start by completing this beast and see if it can get me anywhere..

I hope treatment will keep working yes and thank you. My oncologie said there's people on that treatment still Alice after 12 years! Imagine, I was given no more than 2 years à little more than 2 years ago lol. So I'll take the 12 years anytime!

Comment

• I am experimenting with more barrowsch /bykski fittings for friends builds. Some fancy yet cheap fittings. Only using ekwb torque rotary t fittings (those are really useful in my short experience).

Comment

I am experimenting with more barrowsch /bykski fittings for friends builds. Some fancy yet cheap fittings. Only using ekwb torque rotary t fittings (those are really useful in my short experience).
                    Yep. I love the Torque series. Just wish I had Titanium over nickel but no one e wants to trade... offered for 1300$ of fittings for 700$ of Satin but found no one yet lol. Even giving away a PE radiator and a waterblock and backplate for 2080/2080super

Comment

• Oh, and a bunch of 1000mm 14mm tubes and 4x 500mm haha

Comment

• I have solely been buying Titanium ones myself. You can always ask me down the road, you know i am going to jump on Optimus Extenders and Rotary Fittings. Who knows, maybe i will like the granzon one (they are unique) that i might replace my 90 rotary with them.

Comment

• Lol my english just hit a wall... No idea what you are talking about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post
                            Lol my english just hit a wall... No idea what you are talking about!
                            Basically i might be willing to trade to you straight for something or give away in the future.

Comment

Basically i might be willing to trade to you straight for something or give away in the future.
                              Oh ok. Well, if you wana trade it gota be like this week because once the tubing is assembled, it will be a no turning back for me. I have a bunch of Torque, AF/ACF specialized fittings, 24 x Torque 14mm, Bitspower ballvalve and drain fittings, I think 16x1000mm 14mm tubes and 4x500 as well as the PE 360 that needs a recoating and a Vector RTX RE rgb for 2080/Super + nickel backplate and white Quantum D-RGB upgrade kit that goes on the side of the block. Like I said, I trade all that for a specific number of Satin Titanium Torque fittings that would cost around 700$. It's a good trade offer but the chance I find someone with those fittings I'd like 0.001% lol

Comment

• Unfortunately my torque collection is no where near the size of yours (and won't be).

Comment

Working...
                                X