X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Originally posted by section31 View Post
    I think that granzon fitting i linked to you might help in that particular run you are having issue with. Shipping will be long time though. Hope Dazmode gets some.
    Which run? The 4 runs left to do are easy. I just need to decide how I will bend the tubes for the ones linking the rads together cause I can do it in many different ways lol. Either go with 3x90° bends or mix fittings in it or use 2x45° bends. Lots of possibilities haha.

Leave a comment:

• section31
    replied
    I think that granzon fitting i linked to you might help in that particular run you are having issue with. Shipping will be long time though. Hope Dazmode gets some.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Sooo.... next!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210807_180231.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	94308 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210808_155853.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	94307
    I couldn't get the "flow indicators look dumb" out of my head so decided to try at least one thing.... And hmmmmm nope! Looks bad imho so decided to say **** what other people thinks, I like it like that and went back with my first idea!

Name:	20210812_171601.jpg
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	94309
    third run in. So far, it's not too terrible! I think it's the set-up I prefer out of the 4 I used. oh yeah! Sorry Daz! I decided to test pre-frosted tubes for the first time! And never again! Those are very bad quality. I don't know about the Corsair ones but these lose their effect alot when manipulated and I have to redo the frosting. So it's not really saving me much yime. Plus, they won't do nice little sharp bends... Bitspower and EK are much easier to work with... I'll have to try Darkside eventually... Probably on the next project! Click image for larger version

Name:	20210809_100418.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	94311 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210813_082009.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	94310
    My latest run... I got a little greedy on my 180°. But it works!
    I didn't think I would manage on the first try but yup! Happy on how things are getting...

I don't have pics but I refreshed the frosting on the reservoirs... again... now only 4 more tubes and it's complete! Just need yo figure how I will connect both XE radiators on each side!!!! HELP!!!!!

That's it for now... be back once more have been done!
    Have a good weekend everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Originally posted by Try2TopDat View Post
    This is coming along nicely. I don't post often but I come here every couple of days. Keep it up! Happy to see health is back !
    Thank you very much! Health isn't really back but at least I'm still among the living! No one's react the same to these treatments but I thank the Lord every extra day I get up hehe.

Well, I don't know if it's coming along nicely but trying! This build was not good enough for CAMC buy hoping the next one will. If I already managed to grab some sponsors, it must not be that bad lol! I know it's not the best looking and I'm not the best builder but looking at my situation with health and the tools I have left compared to what I had at the shop and compared to what other modders/builders have access to, like 3d printers, cnc, space to work, I think I'm doing decently... So big thank you for your kind and positive comment! Really cheers me up after the bashing I received this week about it... Was demoralized and had lost interest. Almost gave up but luckily, Jake was there to cheer me up too and then you. All I need is that kind of positive attitude.

So anyways, I don't even remember what was my last update.
    So gona put a couple pictures. If I already posted some of these, I am sorry!

Name:	20210806_062315.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	94301
    Decided to list all my fitting for sell or trade so if anyone looking for some, hit me up. I'm also looking for a good set of Satin Titanium fittings.

Finally started tubing again... 4th time? Hopefully the last time!

Name:	20210806_062705.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	94302
    Getting all the fittings ready with my plan of tubing... Someone told me the flow indicator looks bad there but honestly, when it front of it for real, it really doesn't look bad at all. I need to be able to see them spin from where I sit and with a 65inch monitor, it's kinda far and there's many spots in the build where I would not see them... It was either there or between to horizontal lines and I hate installing them between 2 tubes cause it will make it sag from weight and could potentially put the tube to come out of a fitting since one end is vertical... Even after asking friends from EK, it's the best solution we came with..

Name:	20210806_062843.jpg
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	94303
    Only thing I dislike are the argb cables.. a bit hard to hide there lol!

Name:	20210808_134237.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	94305 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210806_153459.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	94304
    First tube in!!! Yeah, I'm back with my level...
    I just want everything to line up perfectly...
    I don't want to mess up since this build is my sponsor bait!
    I was insulted by a &%#$^ that this thing is ugly, over-engineered and stupid... meh... Im meticulous and I don't see it as a bad thing!

​​​​​​​A suivre....

Leave a comment:

• Try2TopDat
    replied
    This is coming along nicely. I don't post often but I come here every couple of days. Keep it up! Happy to see health is back !

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied

I will have some spare torque titanium 90 and rotary but not enough for your build. Most of my fittings are BP + Optimus. Likely to use some Granzon Ball (better tubing runs).
    Ahh yeah, I'd end up with mixed colors lol. But if I ever find someone and need to trade some 90s, I'll let ya know. Thanks for this offer!

Leave a comment:

• section31
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post

Lol thats why I didn't understand you. What did you want to trade then?
    I will have some spare torque titanium 90 and rotary but not enough for your build. Most of my fittings are BP + Optimus. Likely to use some Granzon Ball (better tubing runs).

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Unfortunately my torque collection is no where near the size of yours (and won't be).
    Lol thats why I didn't understand you. What did you want to trade then?

Leave a comment:

• section31
    replied
    Unfortunately my torque collection is no where near the size of yours (and won't be).

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied

Basically i might be willing to trade to you straight for something or give away in the future.
    Oh ok. Well, if you wana trade it gota be like this week because once the tubing is assembled, it will be a no turning back for me. I have a bunch of Torque, AF/ACF specialized fittings, 24 x Torque 14mm, Bitspower ballvalve and drain fittings, I think 16x1000mm 14mm tubes and 4x500 as well as the PE 360 that needs a recoating and a Vector RTX RE rgb for 2080/Super + nickel backplate and white Quantum D-RGB upgrade kit that goes on the side of the block. Like I said, I trade all that for a specific number of Satin Titanium Torque fittings that would cost around 700$. It's a good trade offer but the chance I find someone with those fittings I'd like 0.001% lol

Leave a comment:

• section31
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post
    Lol my english just hit a wall... No idea what you are talking about!
    Basically i might be willing to trade to you straight for something or give away in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Lol my english just hit a wall... No idea what you are talking about!

Leave a comment:

• section31
    replied
    I have solely been buying Titanium ones myself. You can always ask me down the road, you know i am going to jump on Optimus Extenders and Rotary Fittings. Who knows, maybe i will like the granzon one (they are unique) that i might replace my 90 rotary with them.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Oh, and a bunch of 1000mm 14mm tubes and 4x 500mm haha

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    I am experimenting with more barrowsch /bykski fittings for friends builds. Some fancy yet cheap fittings. Only using ekwb torque rotary t fittings (those are really useful in my short experience).
    Yep. I love the Torque series. Just wish I had Titanium over nickel but no one e wants to trade... offered for 1300$ of fittings for 700$ of Satin but found no one yet lol. Even giving away a PE radiator and a waterblock and backplate for 2080/2080super

Leave a comment:

Working...
X