Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royvp
    replied
    I wouldn’t beat yourself up Danny . Seems to just be the covid summer.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Argh. Im born stupid, I lived stupid and im dying stupid.. I was wondering why i could get so many fittings.. Even told Daz in my order comments tab that i hoped i wasnt forgetting anything... Someone kick me in the chicklets... Was going to replace the Bitspower flow meter i installed in my nephew build with the EK square one and install the hexagon one in my wife's rig.. Now no can do because i didn't order the freaking meter haha! And since i cant work anymore, i will have to wait a whole month before i can strip the build to make the changes and install the hard tubes... I may be speaking to myself but i dont mind!

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Meh... Completely forgot i was waiting for the satin titanium to pop in the store... Ordered the good old nickel hard tube torque fittings... oops! Oh well, there wasn't enough compression fittings anyways. Think ima just paint them with the satin finish. And grab the few ones im missing when restock comes in.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    The new stable OC for this PC. Running at 30-35° idle and 68-75° full load. Might need to change the SE rads for something a bit more performant. If it was mine, i would keep it like that but he doesnt know anything about overclocking and monitoring temps so maybe i should just make him à clean 5.0GHz OC? Edit: Forgot to mention it's running at 1.28v hehe
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200726_055252.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	91344
    Last edited by Danny79-Qc; 07-26-2020, 10:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Thanks. Honestly i think it doesnt look awesome but it will be another story completely once the hard tubes are installed and if i can find à distro plate that will fit on the side panel.. two issues right there as i need to find à distro plate made for another case but would still fit in this one. And i will need à bunch of nickel torque fittings but there is not enough in the store right now. Also EK didnt release torque female/female 90° angled fitting yet either and not sure if the EK AF one would look good with torque compression fittings..

Leave a comment:

• Royvp
    replied
    looks awesome

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    The issue comes from rgb fusion with z390 motherboard. If im right it's not as bad on other sockets. At first i had only the 12v RGB header lighting up but couldnt change or light anything else. Anyways, with the fix it's working fine now but god youre so limited in effects compared to other brands lol.

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Looking good man! Funny, I've had only minor issues with RGB Fusion no X570 and X399. But I'm only using solid colors, so it works ok for me, aside from the fact that it never starts up properly on X399 and needs to be manually launched.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    I know a bunch of people dont like rgb. I do like it when it's not too much. Like i really hate Lian Li strimer rgb cables lol. Here its a bit much but no rgb, just one color!

In any case, i need to hire someone for some photo shoot because its clearly not my strong point.. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200720_224509.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	91317

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Hum something looks weird with the Aorus Master...
    My personnal rig is similar to this one except i use a i9 9900k @5.1GHz on a Maximus XI hero with monoblock, i have 64gb ram but at 3200MHz instead of 3600MHz, and i have a 2080ti instead of à super..

Temps on mine: CPU: 23/28° idle, peeks in the 30's.
    43/52° in game, peeks high 50's
    GPU: 26/28° idle.
    50/60° in game

Temps on his: CPU: on siv (gigabyte monitor) 19/23° idle.. 28/34° on HWMonitor.. peeks 40/43°.
    50/54° in game, peeks up to 61/63°

GPU: 28/30° idle
    48/56° in game

I know SIV is completely off with 19° for the cpu but doesnt it seems weird on HWMonitor too? I mean, its not cooling the vrm since it has the Velocity block and in bios it shows 26/28°. This board is also supposed to be colder so i'm kinda confused.. do you guys think i should try another software or does the temps look normal? I know the Maximus Héro temps are like the worse in the catégory but seems To be doing better here even with the heat from the vrm..

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    A couple more... Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_090324.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	91286 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_090345.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	91287 this is when i had rgb fusion not working.. nothing To change the lighting would work..

Once i have installed icue and the lighting is fixed i Will post a couple more until i get everything for hard tubes hehe

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Yup. I know i always stood with Asus and MSI too. But they both made me sad with their z390 boards. Except for the Formula but couldnt get my hand on one and decided to give this board à go. Mainly very satisfied but like always, their bios is crap compared to the other 2. Havent tried Asrock yet and im not an evga fan. But anyways, the lighting got fixed, and figured what was the beep on startup so i'm happy.

Now here are a couple pictures. Please be kind. I know the tubing is ugly and so is the lighting but i only installed it for testing everything. Couldnt play with the lighting effects because icue wasn't and still isnt installed. It will look much better with hard tubing... Click image for larger version

Name:	20200715_194908.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	91280 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_135045.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	91281 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_154659.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	91282 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_175811.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	91283 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_192245.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	91284

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Head banger's are always the best entertainment.
    Yes I have trouble getting my head around Gigabyte bios as well. However once you get it figured it's fine.
    I usually stick to ASUS but have MSI ASROCK boards runnings as well. ASUS and MSI have best BIOS.

Build looks great!. Someone is going to be a happy camper.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Bah, like always, i have to swear to get results.. Right after the previous message, i decided to give up. I went ahead and was going to install everything else.. First thing was Gigabyte XtremeGamingEngine utilities.. Completed the installation and voilà! Lighting started to work! No idea how and why it fixed it but it did lol..

Anyways, the build is almost complete. Just have to switch to hard tubing in a week or two and finish the 2 mods then someone will be very happy! Well... I hope he will lol!

Tomorrow I will try to put some pictures even if it's not the final product. At least the soft tubing allowed me to test and install everything!

I know i'm annoying and i'm sorry but dont worry, you all wont hear from me anymore very soon!

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Sorry for the language i'm going use but....

Freaking rgb fusion you stupid junk ****ing piece of shit you go to hell dammit! Gd thing wont work! Spent the last two days troubleshooting that stupid garbage of a software and nothing works. Even formated the whole thing, flashed the bios but no! Now i remember why i stoped using and recomanding Gigabyte products grrr!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X