Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Well, i guess i wont get recommendations for the monitoring display.

Anyways heres à picture of the exhaust tubing before i had to remove it because the joint of the 90° angled fitting was leaking and went directly into the trash lol.
    It was kinking a little i know but didnt care because no fluid going through except for bleeding and it will be changed to hardline tubing in a week or two. Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20200717-094556_Gallery.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	91259 sorry for the quality. Its actually a zoomed screenshot of the whole loop i took.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Oh and while im thinking about it... I want to install a display inside the case. Anyone have recommendations for the best one to get along with the best software? I'd like it to show temps, rpm, cpu/gpu/memory usage with the best looks possible! Already have one i had in a past build but it's a bit small and would like something readable at 2-3 feet.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Not the most sexy cable management i did in my life but it will do until the soft tubing gets replaced with hardline in a week or two. Only reason i did soft tubing now is for testing everything. Would hate to be done with the build just to realise something isnt powering on lol. Also still need to add 4 fans on top radiator. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_191904.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	91254 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_191924.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	91255
    Just found out while posting those pictures... Again! Forgot to install the SSD hahaha!!! I need stronger meds lol!

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Will definately be better with hardline tubing.. Also had the connection made at the bottom for the exhaust but the 90° angled fitting was leaking. So for now it only has the ball valve connected to the reservoir.
    Last edited by Danny79-Qc; 07-21-2021, 11:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Sorry. Cant complete it since i'm missing like 2 or 3 extenders. Plus i'm at the hospital since yesterday. If i ever get out of here, i still have to wait two weeks to be abble to order what i'm missing. But seriously, its nothing very spécial. I mean, its spécial because it's for my nephew and the reason i'm giving him this but beside that, its a very common build. Just have to finish the two pvc mods in the shape of the drawing i have shown before but thats it. Also, soft tubing will look shitty compared to what i had in mind. If i have time, i might just skip this phase even tho he has no expérience and just do hard tubing. At this point, all i want is to complete it. Once it is completely done, if i can, i will then add the two faces.

Leave a comment:

• Royvp
    replied
    your teasing us with the final build pictures

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    Wow, neat cables run!
    Haha thanks! Actually not looking so good tho in my opinion. Like i said, it will look much better once every hardwares with cables will be installed. I have to order another fan because one was dead when i tested them. Also, as you can see on the picture, 1 ssd slot is empty because i completely forgot about it haha and i have to install the 2 blue light stick i bought from you. The UV led strip is already in there and look amazing! Then à couple more zip ties and cable combs and it should be it! For the cabling that is!

Havent worked on the 2 final fantasy mod i want to add to the loop in a while and tubing is far from being done since im missing the extender i was suposed to order last time. I pray to have enough time for one last order.

Been taking a bunch of pictures of the progress i made with the bitspower plushy and it looks really good imo. Big thanks to you Daz! I will post the pictures once it's completed. I mean, at least the tubing.. Then, with the little mods hehe.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Wow, neat cables run!

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Oh forgot the ssd! Hahaha!

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Lol! I ordered the wrong fittings so i cant complete it just yet.. Ordered M/F extenders instead of M/M haha. No idea what i was thinking when i placed my order.. Must of been very distracted or something lol! Untill then, i still can show my shitty cable management in the progress.. Only at like 50% of the final result so yes there is room for improvement! Click image for larger version

Name:	20200709_234918.jpg
Views:	1068
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	91212

Leave a comment:

• Royvp
    replied
    I cant wait to see it finished

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Received my last shipments today! Even the little Bitspower Plushy! Click image for larger version

Name:	20200706_145931.jpg
Views:	1060
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	91196Cant count the number of times i wanted to put it in my order and just keep forgeting lol! Big thanks Daz! Because of you, people in Québec can get great parts for a very reasonable price. Best online store in Canada! Time to clean those parts and get that build done! Cant complete it yet but really close to it. No idea if i'll have enough time for one last order but sure hope so. Feel like i can maybe manage to complete it very soon!

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Yeah. These were the good old days..

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Ahh, X79, the last good Intel platform. I still have one with a pair of GTX980s, gathering dust.

Leave a comment:

• Danny79-Qc
    replied
    Couple more pics... Have à good day everyone! Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1593961520507.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	91187 Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1593961486631.jpg
Views:	1025
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	91188 Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1593961481049.jpg
Views:	1060
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	91189 Click image for larger version