Gasp! Non Custom Loop build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gasp! Non Custom Loop build.

Just wanted to share my build that is NOT a custom loop build. Friend of mine introduced me to DAzMode. Starting checking out some of the inventory and there is a lot; even for AIO builds!
    Had some stuff lying around and decided to get a new case. For this build I bought a Lian Li Mesh II. Beautiful ATX case. Mobo is a ASUS Strix B550-A; white.
    So even though not custom loop I ended get from DAzMode the following:

A - Motherboard Mounting Kit ( Have to start somehere ! )
    You have to admit that is the sexiest pic of stand-off mobo screws you have ever seen!
    B - Green zip ties.
    C - Extensions: CPU, GPU ( yes, yes, green )
    D - Green fan screws
    E - 2 x Vardar D-RGB X3M's ( underneath GPU )
    F - 2 x EVO's ( white , for the H80i cooler )
    G - Spitty9 fan controller
    H - RGB controller
    I - Fan Guards, 1 grill and 1 mesh.
    J - X3M Damper Pack - Green ( well, of course )
    H - Quad XL 4-way SATA cable ( again, green of course )
    I - Various sizes of cable combs (yah, you guessed it , green )
    K - Front Panel I/O connection kit ( Punk purple. See! I don't always say green!)

I think that's kinda it. Took my time with the build. Kept the original bottom 2 front case fans. Also showed a pic of what I do on the back side of the mobo for the stand-off screw holes. Put electrical tape over the hole, so there is just another little barrier between the mobo and the metal stand offs ( might be overkill, but standard practice for me ).
    Happy with the results. Yes, there is a "I don't fit the theme" red wifi expansion card in the pic, but I wanted to show, the build in 'working' condition.
    Was trying for the cyber punk look/feel. Yes that a Sliger ATX case underneath; Cerberus X.
    Enjoy the pics. Thanks DAzMode!

Thanks,
    Martin
    Last edited by DarkMars; 10-25-2020, 09:30 PM.

Looks good.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
    X