Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarantine2020

Yep.

Back in March, I went into quarantine for reason that are by now, all too obvious.

Started diggin' around in my closet and realized that I had exactly enough components to build something pretty cool.

I put this together over 10 days. But these old time Enzo 90s finally malfunctioned.

Here is a short list of some items I had lying around.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Parvum S2.0.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	92111

PARVUM S2.0 mATX - Super shout out to 10e who sold me this in February. Thanks man!

Name:	MaxVformula.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	92112

ASUS Maximus V Formula with a 3570K, 16GB - You know the one Jerry. Its possibly never seen electricity. This board was ASUS first full mouth kiss with waterblocks. the problem was the fitting on the VRM block was something tiny like 3/8. Anyway, Jerry bought it to see if he could make it better. there used to be pics around of the work he did on it. but nostalgia none the less.

Name:	780HC_Classi_image.png
Views:	281
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	92113

EVGA GeForce 780 Hydrocopper. I have two of these GPU, but didn't want to go too over the top. It ain't no 3090, But it was a great Swiftech block in its day. also came with two 5/8 black soft tube compression fittings. not bad EVGA. Wish I could remember where I got these. for sure here on the forum. If this was your card. lemme know.
    And of course, I have to use the TFC ADMIRAL 360mm. you heard me! watch Daz first impression. 2013 lols!!

That's the meat and potatoes.
    Otherwise, acrylic loop.
    Primochill Ghost fittings.
    Bitspower DDC pump/rez combo.
    Darkside custom sleeve cables.
    MNPCtech front Radgrill, pilot switch.

And of course DARKSIDE LED!!

Also, If you are paying attention you will have realized that yes - I am putting an ATX mobo into a mATX chassis. So many mods.

So lemme try and remember how to post up some pics. and get back to you soon.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Teni is the man!

I like the concept, sounds like you are also putting your "Leftovers" to good use! Looking forward to seeing the mods!

Comment

If your stuck for 90 let me know how many I might be able to hook you up with some older silver ones I have in the closet.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I'm glad you're using cutting edge technology for your latest build

Comment

I'm curious to see how you're going to fit that big mobo into that little case!

Comment

That's an easy one Bart. You use a grinder!

Comment

Gentlemen please. Hardcore pron to follow shortly. 400 pics to edit. hopefully my hospital PC doesn't freak out.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Comment

This is awesome. I'm glad you found a use for this excellent case, BungZ!

It is the best size vs. WC trade-off IMHO in M-ATX.

Looking forward to the final product.
                  DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Working...
                  X