Caselabs Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caselabs Reborn

I am still not complete who isn’t but my build getting there. Debating making the mo-ra3 into dual d5 next unit now to resolve flow rate concerns. Chasing down custom sleeved cables now (may have to reorder from titanrigs or buy mats). Being super patient with heatkiller on there internal rads. Hopefully get done by summer.

Ocing is being bit of pain as usual for cpu and ram. Chasing down sources of high electroconductivity. Somehow there is hair in my system lol. Almost ordered mayhem xtr 4nm (expensive).

I am pretty pleased though with the GPU, idle of 22-23 and delta t of 7-8degrees. Max of low 30s.
    Attached Files

little update. Looks like build finally coming together with some minor changes.

1. Going triple 360mm internal heatkiller rads 50mm whenever they release.
    2. Mayhem XTR 4nm white will be used. Expensive stuff
    3. Mo-Ra3 is getting the dual pump treatment.
    4. Custom Cables are in but unfortunately the original beyond customs order was mia. Had to reorder through titan rigs.
    5. Working out on getting Sl140 RGB to work. So splitty four plus cables. May need an Aqua faberwork 360.

Comment

Couple updates. Finally starting to put rig back together after long hours of cleaning all the Optimus Fittings (1 heavily stained), Optimus FTW3 block and AM4 Block. Threw out the brass tubing as well. Still need to order in more Optimus soft compression fittings to replace the stained ones.

I got back an new Next Flow Meter from the recall. Also new tools and such for corsair satin tubing.

The new addition is some ekwb torque fittings. Makes the drain valve runs smoother. Replaced BP royal blue mini ball valve and adding 3T for part of my loop with QD4 + Acrylic Satin

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

While i wait for heatkiller order to come in.

Comment

A couple of your pics are upside down...

I like the elements of blue and white. Definitely lots of rad! Wish I had that mo-ra to put in my garage (I pass the tube runs through the wall from my office ).

Comment

I am aware not sure why it uploads upside down. Not sure would use this on 24/7 but fun and expensive experiment.

Comment

Some new changes

Love the Torque Fittings. Heatkiller order endlessly delayed due to shipping but finally coming.

And this. Earned 650Cad on downgrade to 3080ti (more like sidegrade). Going to reorder Optimus Strix Block too.

Attached Files

Comment

Haha. Finally you stop saying EK is total garbage and finally admit Torque fittings are nice!

Should've went with a 6900xt!
                  Just kidding, enjoy your card man! I can't wait for FSR to come out on June 22th. Will be the new standard with it being compatible with everything, even older generations of nvidia gpu's. Will see it pop on console too!! AMD is finally back in game. My 6900xt was performing soo well even before. Finally running ray tracing at great fps will be great!

Comment

Interesting times. I am tempted by alderlake too.

Don’t mind EKWB for some items but in general i will stick with Optimus/Heatkiller/Watercool

Comment

Originally posted by section31 View Post
                      Interesting times. I am tempted by alderlake too.

Don’t mind EKWB for some items but in general i will stick with Optimus/Heatkiller/Watercool
                      I'm the same way. I don't mind EK fittings either, even though I detest most everything else they make, LOL! I have a pile of satin titanium Torque fittings I haven't used yet because they're just too darn bulky. They're very nice and all, but they'd be a lot more practical if they went on a minor diet and slimmed down some. Looks like they match the Optimus fittings rather nicely!

Comment

Update: These items are now coming to help on cable management side.

https://dewire.shop/products/relay-360

Comment

Redid My Mo-Ra3. Test out rest and redo petg tubing tomorrow
                          Attached Files

Comment

Rads are shipping

Attached Files

Comment

These finally came in. Waited 9Months for these to come out and get them (me and my friend)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X