No announcement yet.

Caselabs Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the off topic. I remember reading somewhere (don't remember where that your going to do a collab build with LiquidHaus where this build will be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Try2TopDat View Post
      Sorry for the off topic. I remember reading somewhere (don't remember where that your going to do a collab build with LiquidHaus where this build will be posted?

Long ways away based on next gen stuff. Case planned is v3000+ modded but thats 2022 before i will get ahold of the case. Also it will take up to 2years i imagine for optimus glass reservoir, radiator to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post

I vote for the one on the right!

The brown in the Noctua fans is bugging me though...

Its good question you asked. The perfect solution just was released, phantek t30-120. However i am so deep invested into a12x25, its not worth the change.

Comment

No, especially if they aren't even noticeable. And some people like the colour so don't let my personal taste affect your choices. You can always paint them if it is an issue.

Comment

No, especially if they aren't even noticeable. And some people like the colour so don't let my personal taste affect your choices. You can always paint them if it is an issue.
            That and there costs are as much or more than a12x25. I am interested in the 140mm version though, not satisfied with the performance of the lianli sl140.

Comment

Guess what. I ordered 6 of the T30-120 to test out.

Comment

Meanwhile my new set of cables have come in and i have also shifted the exhaust sl120 argb control over to the octo controller also.

Comment

Love the cable management now
                  Attached Files

Comment

Other Updates: Going Alderlake

Comment

Test run of Phantek T30-120. Really want the 140mm versions.

Comment

I must get the 140mm verison. Really good cable management.

Comment

New type of fittings to test
                          Attached Files

Comment

More testing with the Granzon. They are really great angular adapter but aren't meant for 90 degree. Also i am getting tired of BP Rotary. Everything the fittings are side mounted guess what, little movement and they get loose and leak. I ended up switching the remaining such BP fittings with EKWB Torque (eventually Optimus). Another half bottle of Mayhem XTR 4nm gone like that.

Likely need to order more when I do the alderlake upgrade. That and maybe order more EKWB Torque Rotary T Fittings,

Comment

More tweaking is coming in 2022 and onward. Optimus annoucement of Ceratoke finish means more Optimus upgrades coming lol.

Comment

Ceratoke matte black sig v2 ordered

Comment

Working...
                                X