No announcement yet.

RGB Craze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice build. Had never heard of the MP5Works GPU Backplate Waterblock. Wish I'd heard about it before getting the EK Active backplate for my 3090. I tried to put it on yesterday and after disassembling my entire loop, discovered they shipped the wrong mounting screws for it, so had to go back to my passive backplate.

Hopefully I can get proper screws for it soon, as the mem temps on the 3090 are out of control.

Great looking build and amazing temps!

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnight View Post
      Very nice build. Had never heard of the MP5Works GPU Backplate Waterblock. Wish I'd heard about it before getting the EK Active backplate for my 3090. I tried to put it on yesterday and after disassembling my entire loop, discovered they shipped the wrong mounting screws for it, so had to go back to my passive backplate.

Hopefully I can get proper screws for it soon, as the mem temps on the 3090 are out of control.

Saw you mention that somewhere else today. Don't remember where exactly. My friend got a ftw 3090 with EK block and passive and temps are just fine on the memory. He is not pushing it,to the limits tho but still have a little OC.

Comment

Haven't posted here in a while but I've been busy. Ended up adding a mo-ra3 360 radiator with some koolance quick disconnects. Added even more Noctua Industrial 3000rpm fans for it.

Currently waiting on fan cable extensions to stop leaving my fan controller in midair and install the mo-ra fan grill. Temps dropped 10c.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FGl9u1t.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	94434 Click image for larger version  Name:	qfPxb3W.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	94435 Click image for larger version  Name:	3mk49dx.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.3 KB ID:	94436 Click image for larger version  Name:	HFDRCgg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	94437 Click image for larger version  Name:	L2bi6bm.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.6 KB ID:	94438

Originally posted by MackTheKnight View Post

Thanks, I love this backplate isn't tied to one card. Its tied down by very tight bungee cable and clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyn View Post
          Haven't posted here in a while but I've been busy. Ended up adding a mo-ra3 360 radiator with some koolance quick disconnects. Added even more Noctua Industrial 3000rpm fans for it.

Currently waiting on fan cable extensions to stop leaving my fan controller in midair and install the mo-ra fan grill. Temps dropped 10c.

Click image for larger version Name:	FGl9u1t.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	94434 Click image for larger version Name:	qfPxb3W.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	94435 Click image for larger version Name:	3mk49dx.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.3 KB ID:	94436 Click image for larger version Name:	HFDRCgg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	94437 Click image for larger version Name:	L2bi6bm.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.6 KB ID:	94438

Thanks, I love this backplate isn't tied to one card. Its tied down by very tight bungee cable and clips.
          Nice. Consider adding dewire fan solution to your mo-ra3?

Comment

Finally cleaned up and put the fan grill on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_223738.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	94479 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_215635.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	94478

Originally posted by section31 View Post

Nice. Consider adding dewire fan solution to your mo-ra3?
            I did but wasn't sure if the adhesive would effect the finish.

Comment

The adhesive they use is strong. Can’t really reuse. I swapped to t30 up top instead.

Comment

Working...
              X