"Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MackTheKnight View Post
    Awesome build Bart! Impressive temps, as those 5950's run hot! I'm having a hard time keeping my temps in check these days with a 5800X and RTX 3900 in the same loop with two 360 rads.

Can that flow meter/temp sensor combo unit be bought through Daz? I've been looking for one like that.

-Mack
    Get them while you can. Aquacomputer has 60days backorder.

Im probably the first person here to experiment with stuff. I follow aquacomputer/watercool/optimus/techn and if there new products are interesting i go for it. I order them often times direct from manufacturer moment they are available to preorder. I also do groupbuy now with my friends, contacts on overclock.net (lot of local west coast canadian among optimus group) and elsewhere. I convinced some people out east to start groupbuy too. They mainly are doing watercool and aquacomputer (used to use ekwb/barrows before)

Comment

Once more into the breach! Looks good Bart, nice to see the incremental improvements. Are you sure you have enough raddage?

Are those lights purple or UV? Looking to pick up a bunch of UV for my COVID destroyer build...

Comment

Hey bud, they're all just purple. I haven't used UV lights in quite a few years.

Comment

Neither have I. But I figured it would make for a good Coronavirus killer! I don't usually like purple, but in your case I am making an exception

Comment

Working...
          X