Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make custom order for EKWB items not listed in store (Guide)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make custom order for EKWB items not listed in store (Guide)

As little tired to explain this every day, here is small write up about custom ordering EK:

As we are ordering EK 2-3 times a month, it is very easy for us to bring ANY item that EK sells on their website. All you need to do is to email store with your request that must contain EK part number and quantity required. You should expect item(s) to arrive in about 2 weeks of wait. You will be contacted as we have it.

I don't ask for any money in advance and I just take your word that you will buy. People who get me stuck with unwanted hardware just get banned as not-trustworthy to deal with.

For price estimation check EK store price in USD and convert to Canadian. It won't be more than that.

It is good idea to check that EK has your desired hardware in stock. If item shows as "no stock" or marked as "End of Life" we can not get it for you. There is no "secret" stash of parts for resellers only.

Overall, getting specific EK parts is easiest thing to do! It is almost a routine with every order we place.

P.S. We are bringing most of new parts automatically, so there is no need to ask for new items the day EK releases them or posts teaser on facebook. Just wait 1-2 weeks fort next order to come in.

>>>>>>>
    let me know if I miss anything, I will update this guide.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Damn, I was hoping that rumored "Secret stash of parts for re-sellers only" was true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclops View Post
      Damn, I was hoping that rumored "Secret stash of parts for re-sellers only" was true.
      So EK have no mysterious white cube van eh?
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
      X