Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Wishlists

Hello,

Not sure this is the section for that. I was wondering if adding the possibility to create wishlists on dazmode store was under consideration. I for one would love that feature as it would simplify build planning and would be a nice and easy way to put items of interest aside.

Regards

Do you mean something like PC Partpicker?

I try to just use my shopping cart to keep track of things I think I'll want/need.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
      Do you mean something like PC Partpicker?

I try to just use my shopping cart to keep track of things I think I'll want/need.
      Not exactly like PCpartpicker, more like Newegg. Yes, currently you can put items in your cart and as long as you don't take them out, you can consult your cart and have a list of "saved" items there. However, you can't make multiple lists like this. If you need to buy something, you need to empty your cart and therefore lose your list.

It would be nice to have a wishlist system where you can make a few lists which could correspond to parts for different builds, items you consider buying in the future, or whatever else. That way you have quick access to multiple pre made lists and you can have a quick idea of total cost, availability, price change, etc.

Comment

I have it half -ass implemented. At the bottom of item description here is link called "add to wish list". You can access your wish list from other link in footer.

I don't have money to custom code it better in foreseen future.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          I have it half -ass implemented. At the bottom of item description here is link called "add to wish list". You can access your wish list from other link in footer.

I don't have money to custom code it better in foreseen future.
          Ok, it's a start. I didn't notice that wishlist implementation. It's basic but this permits a second wishlist I guess; one in your cart and this one. However, there seems to be a bug when trying to access a item page from your wishlist. All it does for me is send me to a blank page.

Anyway, I was just shooting ideas.

Thanks for your time Daz.

Comment

this smells like Hooded's jacket...

HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Ha ha ! ^^^^
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
              X