Black Friday Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Sales

There was a lot of pressure to put a Black Friday sale, which I never observed as we are in Canada after all. But from the last year personal experience Black Friday was way better than the Boxing day.

Anyway... first ever Black Friday sale is now on. Will look to add more items later, but you can dig in right away. Will keep it ON till CyberMonday. Enjoy!
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Damn you Daz, I have to sell my house in 4 months!!! I don't need this temptation!! JK buddy, I think this is a great idea, especially for American customers (no idea how much business that is for you though). Sales never hurt!

Comment

If there are any deals on a reference 980 Ti Block/Backplate, let me know because It's time to upgrade the racing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclops View Post
        If there are any deals on a reference 980 Ti Block/Backplate, let me know because It's time to upgrade the racing machine!
        Vroom, Vroom !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

What kind of racing do you do? I've got a full blown sim racing rig. 90% of my gaming is racing
          "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gotwake View Post
            What kind of racing do you do? I've got a full blown sim racing rig. 90% of my gaming is racing
            Project cars.

Comment

Project cars.
              Nice.... I'm mostly on IRacing.
              "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you all who ordered something from Black Friday sale.

I will take a week break and will start working on Christmas sale
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
                X