Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your help is needed!

Hello Everybody,

There is unfortunate software bug was introduced to our store system, which instead of garbage collection were proactively deleting user product reviews.

Few years of cumulative customer experiences were irrecoverably lost.

I'm reaching to everybody to ask to post review or two for products you like (or not) to populate user review to at least some minim level. Right now we have just 2 (!) reviews and that is it.

I don't want to post any reviews myself as I believe this is defeats the purpose of this feature.

Your help is appreciated!

daz
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Yep , no problem, i will try fir 2 or more with my perfect beautiful english writing

Comment

Glad to help,daz

Comment

Will do a few tonight and some more tomorrow sir !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Roger that sir
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

I'm about to write some of the most sophisticated reviews that man has ever conceived in this life time
            "Casper B!"
            I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
            50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2Rad View Post
              I'm about to write some of the most sophisticated reviews that man has ever conceived in this life time
              Might even contain some bragging and conceit !
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Thank you all! Some relief!

Special thanks to Hooded who spotted this bug... somehow.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

will work on it tomorrow... i have a half day off tomorrow for the first time in a century -_- god damn working 2 positions to pay for my expensive computer hobby which i have no time for because of the 2 positions at work ._.

Comment

Two positions at work ? That's kind of like me and call girls, prostitutes and plumbers do most of their work on their knees or their back !

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                      Two positions at work ? That's kind of like me and call girls, prostitutes and plumbers do most of their work on their knees or their back !
                      BAHAHAHA lol gdesmo.

on a more serious note. i wrote a few reviews, will try to add more as time presents itself
                      Orange GT Build
                      Orange V8 GT Build
                      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

next time buy ATI they dont have that issue JK JK
                        Orange GT Build
                        Orange V8 GT Build
                        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Working...
                        X