Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daz: so is the $160 the sale price or regular price?

Comment

Will be the regular price as far as I know.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Sale price..... killin me Bart....
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

$160 is the price at this time.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
            Sale price..... killin me Bart....
            Well this is a pre-sale thread.

Comment

Maybe we should re-name this as the pre-delivery sale just for you Bart ! But they have been here for a little while now. Have a great day Bart, and the rest of you miscreants.
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

way ahead of you GD.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                  Maybe we should re-name this as the pre-delivery sale just for you Bart ! But they have been here for a little while now. Have a great day Bart, and the rest of you miscreants.
                  I noticed that. Now that Snef's M8 pedestal is on the way, I was hoping for a "sale" announcement. So did I miss any intro pricing, or did that not happen? This whole thread confuses me. But I've barely slept in the past 3 days too, so the gray matter isn't working well!

Comment

I start feeling that Bart is on the mission top convert DazMode to a charitable organization that run by volunteers.

As soon my lotto max ticket pays off, I will check what I can do!

On a serious note, I agree that price bites, but I'm not there yet to sell at cost or below my cost. May be FrozenCPu can offer better deal, they are 10 times bigger.
                    Last edited by DazMode; 10-15-2013, 03:37 PM.
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

ah... and I was thinking that as soon as my Loto ticket pays out...

I was buying Daz!!
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                        I start feeling that Bart is on the mission top convert DazMode to a charitable organization that run by volunteers.

As soon my lotto max ticket pays off, I will check what I can do!

On a serious note, I agree that price bites, but I'm not there yet to sell at cost or below my cost. May be FrozenCPu can offer better deal, they are 10 times bigger.
                        Don't get me wrong Daz, wasn't complaining about the price. I just thought I might have missed out on the pre-sale, since that IS the thread title.

Comment

Working...
                        X