• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winner winner chicken dinner

good one gdesmo

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      Congrats! Thank you for supporting dazmode very month!

Is it second time you wont it?
      Thanx so much, only the 1st win here. Hope I'm around for some more in the future !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
        Should change your nick to Lucky Man
        Nice grab
        Funny, the more I try and help others, the more I tend to get paid back from the Lord above.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Gratz Gdesmo
          I think you deserve it a million of time

Comment

gratz on the win Gdesmo. nice to see a contributor to the forum winning
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
              gratz on the win Gdesmo. nice to see a contributor to the forum winning
              you're next buddy
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

This BenQ 120 hz is sweet ! Not sure I see too much difference playing my most difficult game. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2349.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	75753

Comment

3D pong....groovy

Comment

I bet no ghosting!
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I feel like selling my Apple Cinema 27" for 2x BenQ 120Hz...

._.
                      X79 | 3930k 4.803Ghz | 16GB Samsung 30nm 2227Mhz | GTX TITAN 1255Mhz | Corsair 600T | OC.Net

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                        This BenQ 120 hz is sweet ! Not sure I see too much difference playing my most difficult game.
                        you clearly need to flip the switch on your GPU to full enjoy the game.

HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

That may help, might get up to 1.1 FPS

Comment

Working...
                          X