Caselabs wishlist thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caselabs wishlist thread

I have couple people come forward and took some cases off my hands, so I will be starting to work on a new CaseLabs master list to bring new skid worth of parts to Canada.

If you are looking for anything, post it here to be added to our P.O.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Cool ! Glad to hear about upcoming shipment.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

glad to hear the cases are moving

Comment

Hey Daz,

I need one of these

USB 3.0 Retrofit Kit (Not for use with the STH10, SMH10, TX10 or Mercury cases) http://www.caselabs-store.com/usb-3-...mercury-cases/

I know people have mentioned that I can use a different product and it will work, but on my case the I/O layout is different (the 4 USB ports are all in the same spot and it includes a firewire port)

If you could bring one in for me (black) that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris
        Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K | Crucial 4x4Gb | OCZ Vertex 3 MaxIOPS 240GB | WD Velociraptor 1TB | AMD r9 290 Crossfire | Win8.1 Pro 64 | EK-Supremacy | 2 x Alphacool XT45 360 | EK - FC290 | 2x Liang DDC 3.25 | Koolance RP - 401X2 | Case Labs M8 |

Comment

Working...
        X