Clear All

• End of white case for Caselabs

Just read Dazmode facebook about end of life for white case at Caselabs

Very sad
    End of caselabs for me
    Not just for stopping white,
    Its me or they change from more client custom to mass market

This is the second time Caselabs did somthing like that

Seriously, if i need to paint or powder coat a case, i will buy a cheaper one or simply go with LD
    White with red interior with red fitting.........

Finish caselabs for me

Yeah, I saw that earlier in the day. Very disappointing to say the least, they must not be selling as many as they want to.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Seriously, its enough for me with caselabs
      I think i will keep sand of god and its enough for me for a long time
      A very little chance to go with LD but not sure
      The last build i want to do is a desk wirh red hardbinger but so expensive

Comment

Beautiful desk, but as Hooded and I said earlier you could make it for an awful lot less. Main thing would be to get familiar with Sketchup program and design it so that you could get pieces made up locally. First off I think you must figure out where it will go and design accordingly. Must take into consideration the room decor and do something in a neutral fashion in case of room decor change. Wife has to be happy you know ! I'm sure that between all of our crazy crew you will get too many ideas, but think the best bet is to get a bunch of images of different benches and incorporate the best ideas from each of them.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Yes gdesmo and Hooded have valid points. Though those desks are really cool if you set yourself to it you can make something a whole lot more cheaper and most likely unique!
          Its unfortunate that they will no longer produce the white version.
          Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
          Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

The problem is i dont have tool, garage or space to do it myself

But no desk for me,

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
              The problem is i dont have tool, garage or space to do it myself

But no desk for me,
              I feel ya , i have some of the tools however no knowledge on how to operate such equipment.
              I'm more of a small electronics guy myself.
              Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
              Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

If people complain enough they may reconsider, but order valume must be way to little if they dropping this color.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
                X