X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gdesmo Power competition!

Found this new product @ Frozen:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22...lue.html#blank
    Last edited by DazMode; 12-30-2013, 03:16 PM.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Yay Lutro, pretty small cable though. He can have the business, I pay an awful lot more than that for the material. I couldn't come close to that even if I bought 1000 foot rolls of sleeve and cable. Would also have to buy 50 lots of the different ends. Wonder if he is using the Chinese ends or the Japanese ones that I use.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I bet not Japanese keeping in mind Frozen markup and Lotroo markup. Probably a dollar per end
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

pfffftttt...... "American know how" ....what ever...
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Ha ha ! That's only to buy those 2 ends, he then links you to a how to guide. Lets see 30 for the ends plus tax and shipping, going to be 50-55 bucks just to get the ends. Click image for larger version

Name:	Gdesmo_logo_002_sized_zps2165d030.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	75880
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I have to be honest, if one day i decide to have a custom power cable it will be done here in Toronto by a kickass guy!
            Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
            Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
            Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
            Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
            Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
            Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

Thx.

Comment

Still use Gdesmo power for life

At this price, ( frozen ) im sure they are far away from the gdesmo quality
                And most important, custom service

And this quality is just beside our door, not over sea

Comment

Originally posted by Akira749 View Post
                  I have to be honest, if one day i decide to have a custom power cable it will be done here in Toronto by a kickass guy!
                  I agree

Comment

lol.. for kicks I'm browsing FrozenCPU, and one page sets off my MSE alarms.
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
                      Still use Gdesmo power for life

At this price, ( frozen ) im sure they are far away from the gdesmo quality
                      And most important, custom service

And this quality is just beside our door, not over sea
                      Ha Ha ! For life eh, you guys can bury me with my Engineer crimpers and a Ducati.

Comment

Its a given that no power cable other than a GD Power Cable will ever show up on my doorstep!! Besides, us s gotta stick together!!
                        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

That is a pretty slick cable. gdesmo you do the same type of work?

Comment

Ha Ha ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1654.jpg
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	75882Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2359.jpg
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	75883 Kind of related I guess.

Comment

Very nice work. I thought of getting into sleeving but the kids take up most of my time.

Comment

Working...
                              X