G-Sync Ben Q monitor 24"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Sync Ben Q monitor 24"

Picked up one of these monitors this morning will let you guys know what I think of it. One thing you notice out of the gate is that fact that all the cables you could use are packed with the monitor, other manufactures could learn from this...

http://gaming.benq.com/gaming-monitor/xl2420g/#skip

Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

display port is the only cable that will give you G-sync, classic you need to use dvi and not on the same monitor they recommend, ie: one or the other it seems
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Excellent nass ! I have the 3D version without G-sync that I won from Daz way back. (thx Daz) Works great, but what do I know. Cheers and Have a great N Y !!!
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I buy way to much shit but, usually things that improve stuff for gaming. Have a 28" UHD samsung now, 27" Asus 3d 1 ms, and now this guess the asus is going to see the storage room soon, actually have another 27" asus am using right now that posts faster than the 3d one, forgot about that ... So guess the 4k one and this new one will be on the desk now...

Ben Q I haven't used for while now, say few years ago and was 23.5" if I remember correctly and was 1920 x 1200. 1080p was becoming big then and 1200 lost out too blueray/dvd res's...
        Blackout
        Something-New
        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I have 3 of similar, excellent stand and happy with all 3 after calibration.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Nice
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Awesome! I ordered the non g-sync variant (They are essentially the same - you pay for the g-sync name...)
              http://www.ncix.com/detail/benq-xl24...95033-1383.htm

It's coming in monday - can't wait!
              Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
              Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Working...
              X