Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimentation 101

This is Mrs.Bungz PC...

last nite she freaked out on a BSOD. ...the error is only with stupid Adobe Flash.

So I trolled her that the PC needed an overhaul.

Didn't tell her it was going to be a down grade!

Question is... Will she notice the difference?

HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

3770k to pentium

i will guess she will notice the difference...but your looking a little sculpted in the mirror bungz

think you need some donuts its not healthy

Comment

No, more of his large pints of beer !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Hey Bungs, lets pop the lids off the two cpu's and switch them. Throw some Mx4 on them and she will never know what hit her !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

lol... had to photochop myself out.... yall didn't need to see me in my schivies.

but so far so good... how much CPU do you need to run Facebook?
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

Not a lot of CPU horsepower I fiqure for Facebook /farmville

Hell my printer has Facebook .........but why?

Dont know don't care

Comment

So did she notice!?

Comment

Lol... not in the slightest.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Gonna rat you out one of these days Bung's ! LOL

Comment

LOL that's awesome. I wish I could do that to myself and save some money

Comment

Working...
                    X