DXracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXracer

picked up one of there chairs yesterday must say is one of the most comfortable puter chairs have ever owned, little pricey though http://www.dxracer.ca/product-p/ohdf51nr.htm
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Damn that's one nice cockpit chair ! Price of a decent GPU though. Nice ROG-type colours.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

My son just bought the blue dxracer model from Costco.ca . I hope to get a red one soon.

Comment

pretty cool. been gawking at these chairs for a long time now.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Ya is no stock on the black and green ones guess next build will be red and black... nice chair though. Recommend it...
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

dropped by CC to do a little Xmas shopping and I see they are now carrying this chair.

they had two models on the floor, leather and clothe, both red/black.
            the stupid webstore isn't working - as usual, so I can't find pricing.

totally want one, its super comfy!!
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Got mine at CC think was around $350 was leather one
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

looks like CC has them only as special order.
                prices are same as direct from factory

http://www.dxracer.ca/PC-Gaming-Chairs-s/1477.htm
                http://www.canadacomputers.com/index...Path=1333_1334

thinking this will make me a great birthday present to myself!
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

I like how they have a "fat guy compatibility chart" on CC. As an overweight potato, I can appreciate this.

Comment

I have the black and white one 399. at Costco I think and my son has the black and blue one , pretty decent especially for long sessions

Comment

I have the same bu in white/black. One real good trick for better lower back support is to take the foam out of the lower back pillow, and actually jam it behind the back padding. makes it much more comfy.

Comment

Working...
                      X