New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

So I do have computer knowledge in the Autocad, CNC, google sketchup world. Buh im new to 3d printing and would like to get set up with a good quality printer.
    Any armature - pros out there that can lend some advise/ things to look for?
    would a cnc/printer/scanner be useful? So far i could think of 100 and 1 different things to do with a aio, buh they tend to all have small beds, and if i want to make simple things like 140 fan braket, the beds already needing to be above average.

Hey so i have a Prusa Mk2S and the build platform is 250 by 210 i believe so 140 mm fan brackets are not an issue. Also you can always design something to be printed out of 2 parts that snap together or get glued... Let me know if you have other questions about 3D printing. Im a Mech Eng. working in aerospace industry currently.

As far as i know you dont really need a 3D scanner for most things if you can measures something and design basic parameters. 3D scanners get prohibitively expensive pretty fast. I doubt you will find a good cnc machine for a similar budget that you can get a good 3d printer kit.

Comment

Working...
    X