750w evga supernova g2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750w evga supernova g2

Just found this on new egg and bought it for 89 dollar. Believe it is a few models old. Just wanna know it'll be enough to power my system which to me is fairly basic.

Asus hero v11 z97 mobo
    Gtx 780ti
    1 ssd 1 hd
    8 fans
    D5 pump
    And a few small componente (led strips, asus dual bay fan controller)

I did the new egg calculator and with my processor i7 4g 4790k it said around 565 I think

Comment

Don't have to worry, you could put 2 on that if you didn't push them too hard !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Also I assume that the gtx 780ti has a adapter for the psu seeing that it's a 6+8 and there are just 8pin vga slots. So for one card I'll be taking up 2 8pin vga slots in the psu?

Comment

The VGA cables on the PSU are 6+2 pins on the end that goes into the card so you'll be okay
          Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
          Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
          Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
          Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
          Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
          Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

nice. someone else should be getting a bit bigger version of this model soon
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Wonder who that could be ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	gif (18).jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	76461
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
              X