No announcement yet.

D5 pump issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the rad space thing covered. 4 360s for 3 cooled components. My rig EATS heat. With 15 fans running I don't even hear my pumps, so I don't mind both of em running full blast even if it does no extra good.

Comment

4 360's in there nice, didn't need to explain anything about surface area to ya then
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Nope. Once I blew half a back-pay check on a Case Labs M8, I was obliged to stuff it with rads. Just like you should with that dual cube madness.

Comment

Lol ya am only going to use 2 360's on mine, moving rads all out of one part plus dont want one on left panel bottom. After room to move in there.
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
            Nope. Once I blew half a back-pay check on a Case Labs M8, I was obliged to stuff it with rads. Just like you should with that dual cube madness.
            I agree Bartacus !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

not doing this to add more rads want just the computer in top , room to work, once pull the top cover only leaves me 2-360 front and right side and 1-240 on the back of theses h1+ cases I have, with nothing on the left panel for access into the bottom area. Original h1 had 5 360 these ones have 3-360 and 2-240 roughins. Guess could leave one in the front on top case, it is out of the way.
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I'm a bit late to the thread but read this:

http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/04/26/pump-setup-series-vs-parallel/2/

Second pump in serial shouldn't affect flow rate at all if it fails.

Comment

Working...
                X