Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got 3 extra darkside compression fittings??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got 3 extra darkside compression fittings??

I know this isn't the sort of help this sub-forum was meant for but I have no idea where to ask for help! I finally began assembly tubing and such and realized I was 3 fittings short... Now I could order it from the store and pay 30+ in shipping to have it here by monday, but I'd much rather not. So I guess what I'm asking is, is there anyone on here that is from Vancouver, BC that coincidentally has 3 extra darkside black compression fittings lying around? The reason why I can't wait is because I'm heading to mexico with the family from 24th-31st and I want to finish assembling before I head for vacay. School is starting again on the 4th of January and I really need to finish this so I have a PC to use for school. Anyways, thanks for reading. I know the chances are slim but it doesn't hurt to try my luck!

Thank you

EDIT: I meant 12mm compression fittings (black) for HARD TUBING!
    Last edited by babyattacker; 12-20-2015, 08:41 AM.

What size fittings? Unfortunately even if I have the size you want I can't get them to you until the 30th. I'm switching to hard tubing in my new build and doing the tear down on the 29th. I use 3/8 id 5/8 od fittings and would have 3 to spare but again not till the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
      What size fittings? Unfortunately even if I have the size you want I can't get them to you until the 30th. I'm switching to hard tubing in my new build and doing the tear down on the 29th. I use 3/8 id 5/8 od fittings and would have 3 to spare but again not till the end of the month.
      I meant 12mm hard tubing compression fittings! I should've probably specified in my original post! By any chance are you switching to darkside 12mm hard tubing compression fittings in black? If so, did you order extras?

Comment

No sorry, 12mm silver fittings only

Comment

Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
          No sorry, 12mm silver fittings only
          Aw darn... So close Thanks anyways!

Comment

Working...
          X