Darkside vs Bitspower 12mm Hard Tube Fittings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside vs Bitspower 12mm Hard Tube Fittings

I am planning out my next build, 6700k/Z170 SOC Force, and would like opinions on Darkside vs Bitspower fittings. One of my current builds has 12mm hard tube with Bitspower fittings, like the fittings, no issues. Using Darkside fittings where possible would save a substantial amount. For instance 12mm straight fitting in black is currently less than half the cost. How are the quality of the Darkside fittings compared to Bitspower.

I an ordering some at the end of the month so I can't speak to their quality yet, but every other darkside product I have used has been of very high quality, I would expect the same with fittings.

Comment

Darkside is a little more stiff compared to bitspower fittings, but have no issues with them, they will work fine. Me I like the little dragon though, is it worth twice the cost no.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I just used a bunch of 'Barrow' fittings from china in my air 00 build, (and sold some to chann3l) and I think they are the same as the darkside fittings, anyways the quality is great. I only now order bitspower if they don't have the exact piece I need from darkside/barrow. My reasons for assuming the parts to be the same are that the 'barrel' darkside res's Daz has for sale are identical to the barrow ones I ordered, and the fittings look the same without the branding.
        My Imgur

Comment

Quality is on par, so question if you want top brand name or not.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

yup. Darkside fittings are just fine.
            buy these. save the money, then spend it on something for your girlfriend.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

for sure next fttings order will be all Darkside fittings

Comment

Thanks for all the opinions. I will save money and use Darkside fittings where possible.

Comment

No issues here. The o-rings are tight enough and the compression action is pretty solid.

For the cost, you can't beat the bang-for-the-buck! I'm gonna order some black ones soon too.

Dragons are good for MSI based builds ha ha.
                  DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Working...
                  X