Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I7 4930k Temps

Hello.

I've got a I7 4930k processor and I'm running it at a 4,1MHz overclock. Now my question is about temperatures. I'm getting from 20 degrees Celsius to 28 degrees Celsius between all cores on idle and 50 to 58 on full load for ten min. I'm running a raystorm cpu block on a custom loop. do these temps sound reasonable or do they sound high? I was pondering running the cpu block in a vertical position to see if I could get them any lower

Thanks for your replies
    Last edited by machiningguy; 03-26-2016, 01:01 AM.

I'd imagine that is really good for a 130w 6core cpu. Doubt you'll get more cooling by changing the orientation of the block, the raystorm is already a very well performing block.
    My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
      I'd imagine that is really good for a 130w 6core cpu. Doubt you'll get more cooling by changing the orientation of the block, the raystorm is already a very well performing block.
      Thanks for the input Necro. Wasn't to sure if the orientation of the water block was going to help but that is what these forums are for. And I appreciate the comment on my first water loop.

Comment

Working...
      X