no full screen in games on windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no full screen in games on windows 10

I was hoping someone knew how to fix the problem of no full screen playing games on windows 10?

I've got fullscreen apps working in 10. Whats your problem exactly? (I'm assuming you have tried to set them to fullscreen)
    My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
      I've got fullscreen apps working in 10. Whats your problem exactly? (I'm assuming you have tried to set them to fullscreen)
      when ever I open a game up the game only appears like an app would, in a smaller screen with my desk top in the back ground

Comment

I have full screen selected in game "tomb raider" and proper resolution for monitors

Comment

After starting up 2 other games it appears tomb raider" the older one" isnt supported on windows 10

Comment

If its a steam game you can right-click on it in your library, go to launch options and add "-fullscreen", and if the resolution is still wrong you can manually set it using "-w <width>" and "-h <height>" which I have had to do to a few games to get to work properly. Add comma's between the terms, so it would look like -fullscreen, -w 2560, -f 1440 for example.

edit- i see your new post. You still may be able to force fullscreen. I play GTA San Andreas in fullscreen even though its not supported.
            My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
              If its a steam game you can right-click on it in your library, go to launch options and add "-fullscreen", and if the resolution is still wrong you can manually set it using "-w <width>" and "-h <height>" which I have had to do to a few games to get to work properly. Add comma's between the terms, so it would look like -fullscreen, -w 2560, -f 1440 for example.

edit- i see your new post. You still may be able to force fullscreen. I play GTA San Andreas in fullscreen even though its not supported.
              Thanks again necro... Have the niece over and she's startin to loose it on me

Comment

alt, enter should work no?
                Blackout
                Something-New
                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                X