Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhems Custom Color

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a "PROJECT" I am working on, this will be my first extreme "Custom" build.....(I am not ready to let the Cat out of the Bag yet) but, in order to achieve the look I want, it is going to involve mixing a few colors to get the color I want! lets say the color is a kind of light brownish color, maybe even a goldish, I have approached Mayhems to ask if they were going to ever create the "said color" I want, but they stated that they would not be making it at all!

So my question is.............. Has anyone had any success at mixing Mayhem's dye's to achieve their own custom color?

no idea what combination makes brown, but everybody making their own colors for years by mixing different colors of dyes into whatever they want.

I think base wound be orange that need to tone down.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

No experience with the MH, but orange and blue mix together to make brown. No clue on ratios.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I would get some red, green/yellow and blue dyes and start experimenting. There are a few videos out there, I think even by Mayhems, that shows how to make almost any custom colour with those 3.
        My Imgur

Comment

Working...
        X