Potentially doing new loop this summer, question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potentially doing new loop this summer, question

So I'm thinking I may do a new loop this summer, wondering if the best route to go would be to snag one of the flex kits, then just buy an extra radiator, fittings, and a block for my 1080ti?

Define best route.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I went with the 360 flex kit. First time doing a custom loop and Daz answered all my stupid questions lol

Great kit!

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
        Define best route.
        Meaning least expensive lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
          Meaning least expensive lol
          I saw on the news that EK will launch soon a new line of products branded "A". A is for aluminium.
          those parts are less expensive, but also you would be force to use only aluminium parts (blocks/rads/fittings) since alu do no mix with copper.

The other great news is that it would be compatible with all the cheap WC parts you could find on alibaba, most of them from china are made of alu

other solution is to find cheap 2nd hand parts. ebay sniping is good. this forum too
          I got a XSPC RX360 V3 rad for 30$ on ebay

goods deals on this forum too, as this one :
          http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...le-craptacular
          Last edited by joras; 06-10-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joras View Post
            I saw on the news that EK will launch soon a new line of products branded "A". A is for aluminium.
            those parts are less expensive, but also you would be force to use only aluminium parts (blocks/rads/fittings) since alu do no mix with copper.

The other great news is that it would be compatible with all the cheap WC parts you could find on alibaba, most of them from china are made of alu

other solution is to find cheap 2nd hand parts. ebay sniping is good. this forum too
            I got a XSPC RX360 V3 rad for 30$ on ebay

goods deals on this forum too, as this one :
            http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...le-craptacular
            Thanks, ya, I'll stay far away from aluminum stuff haha. Used isn't a bad idea though. I just spent a ton on a 1080ti and the block is going to be at least 150 so I just want to do something more simple this time. No hard tubing etc.

Comment

I think, after endlessly pricing out configurations, that the Flex kits are the best value for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutternutz View Post
                I think, after endlessly pricing out configurations, that the Flex kits are the best value for the money.
                Ya I think you're right. I have an old 240 rad and a few spare comp fittings kicking around too so all I would need is the kit and a block for my 1080ti

Comment

Working...
                X