XSPC Fittng issue with Bitspower D5 Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSPC Fittng issue with Bitspower D5 Top

Hey guys, I'm having a little issue with these XSPC 1/2"ID - 3/4 fittings.
    I'm trying to connect them to the Bitspower D5 Pump Top , however the fittings is touching the low profile stop screw that came with the top came with. What can I get to fix this
    Thanks

use 5mm male-female spacer to lift it up.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

This should do the trick: http://www.dazmode.com/store/product..._black_chrome/
      Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

or use a 90 or 45 or some degree.

if it will set up your loop direction at all.

Comment

either of the two solution provided should work.
          Orange GT Build
          Orange V8 GT Build
          Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Ok thanks guys, I will add that to my next order.
            I also have a XSPC CPU block. Will the 1/2"ID - 3/4 fittings touch or do I need to use one of then degree fittings?

Comment

I have an uninstalled XSPC Raystorm CPU block (for intel) at home. I'll check the clearances tonight. But off the top of my head I don't think they will touch.
              Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

there was a nice thread about this not too long ago, I can't find it... Hooded, you see it?
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
                  I have an uninstalled XSPC Raystorm CPU block (for intel) at home. I'll check the clearances tonight. But off the top of my head I don't think they will touch.
                  If you can test it out for me that be great

Comment

Originally posted by cafu View Post
                    If you can test it out for me that be great
                    Okay I checked and using Feser 1/2" ID - 3/4" OD compression fittings, they will fit without the need for extension fittings. See pics below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 26.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	75272

This one is upside down for some reason?? (Stupid webcam!)
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 27.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	75273

These are the ones I'm referring to: http://www.dazmode.com/store/product...lue_pack_of_4/

I've used a bunch of these and for the price they can't be beat.
                    Mario

Comment

Sorry about the first pic. I didn't realize the webcam was out of focus. The cam seemed to be more interested in my R/C car tires!
                      Mario

Comment

Nice job Mario.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Ok thanks alot man. I can submit my final order now

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                            Nice job Mario.
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by cafu View Post
                            Ok thanks alot man. I can submit my final order now
                            When it comes to water cooling, there's never a "final" order!
                            Mario

Comment

Maybe the one before a person dies ! Will not wish that upon anyone though. Have a great day Mario and the rest of the motley crew !
                              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
                              X