EK vs Aquacomputer performance.... need help asap :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EK vs Aquacomputer performance.... need help asap :(

So I have found someone who is selling 2 aquacomputer 680 lightning blocks and a 680 lightning and another who is selling two 680 lightning EK blocks (aqua = $580 both blocks + lightning, EK = $90 per block). Just wondering about raw performance comparison of aquacomputer block vs EK block if the performance is similar / better its an easy decision. Not looking to upgrade till 800-900 series now so I'll be SLI-ing 680s till then.

Was thinking of either buying either the aqua blocks + lightning and SLI-ing immediately or buying both EK blocks and waiting for a good price on a 680 lightning.

Thanks
    Henry

blocks are prolly going to perform within a couple of degrees of eachother,
    so I would go with asethetics... what you think looks best.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Buy all 4 blocks, both cards and get another 2 cards ! Just kidding, go for the hornier looking one, like Bungs said.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

contacting the guy with the aqua blocks and lightning now *_* actually really like the copper look with red LEDs *_*

Comment

Working...
        X