Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bungwirez
    replied
    thanks Jaggy... not a linus fan but this is one of his vids that I can like.

I hear you FF. first time I used GT's was last weekend,
    man are they ever quiet.

Leave a comment:

• jaggy01
    replied
    This video should answer the question

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    If anyone comes across a better fan than the typhoons please let me know

after buying a ton of different fans,none really compare

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    thanks guys...

I've always thought push pull is more of a marketing gimmick than a real good cooling solution.

I'm just going to tell Dave to get the Typhoons.

Leave a comment:

• Addicted2Rad
    replied
    a fan controller should be able to make all those corsiar case fans sing at the same rpm

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
    Had to laugh when I saw this one, simple logic would dictate that you should put two of the same fans on each core ! Hooded has the right idea though, just use really good ones from the beginning.
    Bingo!

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Had to laugh when I saw this one, simple logic would dictate that you should put two of the same fans on each core ! Hooded has the right idea though, just use really good ones from the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    In my mind using the lesser powered fans as pull will just be for show. In a push pull setup where the fans are not all equal the lesser fans will bring the airflow down. They will create resistance and prevent a proper flow from the better fans.

I've taken the 3 xspc 1200 rpm fans off my Blue Dragon build and am using just the 3 Tribwerk 21db @ 62CFM in push, has dropped my temps by 2Âșc through out the system.

Leave a comment:

• jaggy01
    replied
    Yup, wht tzerous said. The more powerful fans should push the air thru the rad and the added fans are helper fans and pull.

Leave a comment:

• Izerous
    replied
    The way I have always looked at it is that the push does the main work the the puller is just a helper. Thus personally I'd use the ones it came with as the push and the extras he ordered as the pull.

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    started a topic really.. IDK the answer?

really.. IDK the answer?

one of my buddies insists on asking me all kinds of questions as he learns about watercooling... today he stumped me... so here's the question.

Yo Bungz

I ended up getting the H100i from Corsair, despite your insistance on the Swiftec AIO.
    So anyway, I ordered a couple of extra fans to add to it, so I can do push/pull out the top of my case.

It comes with 2 120mm Corsair Static pressure fans (rated 77 CFM at max 2700 RPM)
    and I also ordered 2 Corsair Air Series SP120 (rated: 62.74 CFM at max 2350 RPM)

The question is, which fans do I use for push and which for pull?

Any help would be appreciated, Dave
    little help?
Working...
X