what screws to put ddc pumps on Koolance 402x2 res -_-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what screws to put ddc pumps on Koolance 402x2 res -_-

So I finally put the waterblock on the new 780 and got ready to test the res I bought from hwc and I realized that I had no screws to mount the pumps onto the res
    (my cat probably kicked them all away somewhere or they were never sent with the res since it has been sitting in my basement for months... no time for anything these days)
    Question is what screws would I need to mount the pumps onto that particular res and can i order them off dazmode (since I need new fittings / another rad or 2 may as well wait for the same order to save on shipping)

Thanks,
    Henry

Let me see what I have, I may have an extra set that I can mail to you
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K | Crucial 4x4Gb | OCZ Vertex 3 MaxIOPS 240GB | WD Velociraptor 1TB | AMD r9 290 Crossfire | Win8.1 Pro 64 | EK-Supremacy | 2 x Alphacool XT45 360 | EK - FC290 | 2x Liang DDC 3.25 | Koolance RP - 401X2 | Case Labs M8 |

Comment

you should be able to use the same screws that are holding the orig DDC top in place, right?

on second thought, these are the right screw, but just too short...
      Last edited by bungwirez; 07-09-2013, 03:56 PM.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

I have extras, (since I am no longer using the koolance pump) you can have them if you need them.
        Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K | Crucial 4x4Gb | OCZ Vertex 3 MaxIOPS 240GB | WD Velociraptor 1TB | AMD r9 290 Crossfire | Win8.1 Pro 64 | EK-Supremacy | 2 x Alphacool XT45 360 | EK - FC290 | 2x Liang DDC 3.25 | Koolance RP - 401X2 | Case Labs M8 |

Comment

Working...
        X