• Show
Clear All

• used 40D or new t3i with accessories?

Hi

ok, i think i have a deal on a used Canon Camera

its a Canon 40D kit

include
    -Canon 40D DSLR camera
    -Canon 70-200 F4L zoom lens w/ original lens pouch, lens hood and original packaging
    -Canon 40D Battery grip w/ 4 batterys and AA battery holder
    -3 x 8GB and 2 x 4GB flash cards
    -IR remote that works with the battery grip
    -Lowepro Backpack style bag
    -Manfrotto tripod w/ sling style carrying case

for 800$

for sure need new lens, this one is not the right one for what i want

but for this price, i can have a t5i, t4i or t3i with accessories, all brand new

what do you think and 40D is a good camera?

At least with new you wont have dust/mirror alignment issues and a warranty

grip and batteries/remote they sell for peanuts @amazon

what lens are you after Snef?

Canon 70-200 F4L lens is Deluxe lens.....I got time for dat

Comment

The lens is the best thing about the deal, it retails for 7-800 + 40D is a 7 year old model that was pretty well received. I think new T series would be a better bet, could start a T club so I could sponge some info off you guys !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Best Buy T4i with 18-55 for 739, Memory Express 699 for same, SIG Electronics 539 for a 3Ti with 18-55 mm, and what I thought was the best is Costco - T4i with 18-55 mm and EF 40 mm f/2.8 STM lens for 799. Hope I don't confuse you !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Talk with my wife and she told my, why used, no waranty , go for brand new

Hahaha, now my choice are t3i with a 50mm f/1.4 or a T5i with a 50mm f/1,8

Comment

Wife is wise ! Should take a look at that Costco deal, would be pretty good as well !

Comment

Yup, jst tae a look at costco for the t4i. And t ave touch screen feature

Yes its a really good deal with 2 lens, bag and sd card

Comment

thats a tough choice to make Snef

Comment

I love touch screen of 4ti and I believe Gdesmo likes it as well. But we both amateurs
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I'm not even an amateur yet, just total newb ! But I do love the touch screen and it is a lot easier than the D3200 I had to use.

Comment

They have a 2 lens kit at Costco with the t4i with 40mm 2.8 lens....interesting

Comment

Im totaly newb, thats why i think the touch screen is a really good feature

I just read and watch review about the 40mm and yes very interesting,
                        I think i will have a t4i at the end of he month

Comment

Yay ! Can start a "T" thread soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X