X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with acrylic pieces

hi

i need help with some acrylic pieces

1 - i dont have any store here who sell 10mm (around 10mm, can be less or high)
    2 - dont have tools to do that, to expensive to buy all tools

what i need

4 x triangle 140mm x 140mm with some hole to be able to screw on tickness of acrylic

anyone can do that??

if yess, i will discuss with him with what i need for my project

thanks

Pm me a sketch sounds like I can do it

Comment

ok thanks

im on road now, send you a drawing of what i need tonight

but need to wait the S5 for final dimension

Comment

sent you a pm

Comment

You're working with acrylic FF? Very interesting!!! I might need your skill soon then
          Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
          Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
          Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
          Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
          Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
          Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
            hi

i need help with some acrylic pieces

1 - i dont have any store here who sell 10mm (around 10mm, can be less or high)
            2 - dont have tools to do that, to expensive to buy all tools

what i need

4 x triangle 140mm x 140mm with some hole to be able to screw on tickness of acrylic

anyone can do that??

if yess, i will discuss with him with what i need for my project

thanks
            What a turkey, should of asked me. I have all sorts of acrylic here and could of put it in that last shipment NP. If you want you can give me a yell as well, can drill and tap threads to your specs as well !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

ya ...Turkey
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Akira749 View Post
                You're working with acrylic FF? Very interesting!!! I might need your skill soon then
                Welcome to our humble forum Akira749 !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by Akira749 View Post
                  to Dazmode zone Akira749...I'm sure we have met before somewhere

Yes I work with some acrylic ,milling out a few pieces tomorrow for my build Apparition

I have no cnc mill but I have routers/tap sets/tablesaws/torches and many sanders

Carpenter by Day modder by nightfall

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                    Welcome to our humble forum Akira749 !
                    Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                    to Dazmode zone Akira749...I'm sure we have met before somewhere

Yes I work with some acrylic ,milling out a few pieces tomorrow for my build Apparition

I have no cnc mill but I have routers/tap sets/tablesaws/torches and many sanders

Carpenter by Day modder by nightfall
                    Thanks guys! I know the Daz forum for a while but for no specific reason I didn't register....what a shame...but HEY! I'm here now and as FF said I already saw a bunch of fellows from a couple of other forums

I have some ideas for my S5 that might require your skills with acrylic so I will let you know when I'll have figure it out a little bit more
                    Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
                    Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
                    Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
                    Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
                    Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
                    Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

FF and Gdesmo would it be possible to request your service with acrylic in the near future for some custom reservoirs?

Comment

no custom res's for this cowboy

hope to locate all my modding tools in about 3 weeks

Comment

For me, as long as it is not too soon. I'll be out of commission for a little while till sometime next month. Have one more power cable to finish up for a young lady and that's it.

Comment

Well, I don't have all my parts yet, just some dream floating in my head for now. I don't believe I will start working on it until a month or two. I need to put the idea on paper first. I will post my idea in a week or two and maybe you guys can tell me if it feasible or I should go in the corner in cry quietly :-)
                            Thanks for your replies!

Comment

Working...
                            X