solved~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solved~

I recently placed an order at dazmode but after arriving here, I realize 2 out of 5 items are not what i purchased. ]

The white CCFL tubes turned out to be UV and 2 straight SATA cables turned out to be 90 degree angled ones.

Since I'm still waiting for an reply from their customer support just wondering what their policy is.

Do i need ship all the items back with my own money? because that would suck spending 20 dollars to ship these items thats not even worth 20 bucks.... and I paid 16 dollars shipping to begin with...
    Last edited by iCrazyNoob; 11-08-2013, 07:41 AM.

Don't worry you will receive an answer from Daz quickly....you will have to begin an RMA process from the website. I had to go RMA a couple times and it was a flawless process.
    Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
    Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
    Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
    Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
    Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
    Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

Sorry for mistake.

We pay for shipping when mistake is ours. Customer pays shipping in case of manufacturer defects or approved returns.

Full details here: https://www.dazmode.com/Agreement.php scroll to "Limited Warranty Canada" part.

Please log RMA from your account view. It's ok to express your sadness on forum, but it has to be documented and attended in right way.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
        Sorry for mistake.

We pay for shipping when mistake is ours. Customer pays shipping in case of manufacturer defects or approved returns.

Full details here: https://www.dazmode.com/Agreement.php scroll to "Limited Warranty Canada" part.

Please log RMA from your account view. It's ok to express your sadness on forum, but it has to be documented and attended in right way.

thx for the reply! i have submitted the RMA form.

Comment

Working...
        X