Dual Pump Top Mounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Pump Top Mounting

Hey All!! Can I use the 3 holes that hold the clear acrylic plates on the front of the pump top to mount it to a mounting plate, effectively turning it on its side so the sight glass is facing out? Thanks in advance!!
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

It's all good, found what I needed.
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Had 2 single brackets that came with the Silver Pump Mod Kits, I will cut one upright from each bracket and then install those on the mounting plate. The wide base on those brackets should support the weight of the top and pumps.

Comment

Working...
      X