Advice of Fluid and Dye's with my loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice of Fluid and Dye's with my loop

Please ignore my silly questions since I only used distilled water for the past 5-6 years on my first water cooling build.

Now Im planning to go and dye my loop when switching to hard tube, but after doing a little bit of reading it turns out silver kill coil (that I have been using) is something from the past which left me with more questions to the other one I already have so here they go:::

- What alternatives do I use right now to the silver kill coil?
    - Which dyes should I look for that are friendly with my loop?

Im still rocking the original (i think) RX360 Radiator and will be adding bitspower water tank z-series and D5 pump and fluids going through PETG tubes... your help is really appreciated

I use BAC as a biocide. It's the active ingredient in many waterbed conditioners, and can be poured down a drain. I too am curious to know what dyes people use that aren't pre-mix.

Comment

I went ahead and bought EK_CryoFuel Acid Green Concentrate and if Im not mistaken nothing else is needed with it in the loop besides mixing it with distilled water. But if this is not the case I guess I will find out by myself
      K-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accorda

Comment

Working...
      X