Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need helps with CAD drawing

Hi guys,

I'm looking for help with CAd design for simple radiator gasket, as Chinese supplier lied to me that they can do that, but now they say they can not while holding my money on their side.

Anybody can help? Pm/e-mail...
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Daz, are you looking just for the drawing or the written program to actually cut them ?
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Only drawing, CAD or PDF file.

Comment

I may be able to help. How soon do you need it?
        Computer Hardware:
        ■ Asus MAXIMUS VI Formula ■ Intel I5 4670K @ 3.20 GHz ■ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR3 1600MHz ■ 2 Crossfire XFX Radeon R9-290X @ 1000MHz ■ Corsair AXi12000 ■
        Water-cooling Hardware:
        ■ EK Supremacy Clean CSQ - Full Nickel CPU water block ■ 2 EK R9-290X Acrylic and Nickel VGA water blocks ■ 2 EK R9-290X RAM Backplate ■ XSPC RX360 radiator ■ Koolance RP-452X2 Rev.2 dual bay reservoir ■ 2 Alphacool Variable Speed D5 pumps in series ■ Aquaero 6 XT Fan/Pump Controller ■

Comment

I'm sure ASAP ! If you need any measurements let me know. Ask Daz what size rads, although I'm it will be for the 120's 240's and 360's, maybe 480 as well. I have all the gaskets here so can give you precise #'s.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Ack, I wish I hadn't given my HASP for MasterCAM up last week. Now I'm 500 km from home and can't get it back for another week-and-a-half, otherwise I would be more than happy to draw up a gasket, especially when you have all the numbers already, gdesmo.

When it comes time that I have my own place and a CNC router in my garage I guarantee the first thing that it'll get used for is a custom case, probably tarnished brass plated sheet metal with a steampunk theme. Also I'll be able to do any custom work you guys may need commissioned because what can I say, I love metalworking almost as much as I love computers
            Computer Hardware:
            ■ Asus MAXIMUS VI Formula ■ Intel I5 4670K @ 3.20 GHz ■ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR3 1600MHz ■ 2 Crossfire XFX Radeon R9-290X @ 1000MHz ■ Corsair AXi12000 ■
            Water-cooling Hardware:
            ■ EK Supremacy Clean CSQ - Full Nickel CPU water block ■ 2 EK R9-290X Acrylic and Nickel VGA water blocks ■ 2 EK R9-290X RAM Backplate ■ XSPC RX360 radiator ■ Koolance RP-452X2 Rev.2 dual bay reservoir ■ 2 Alphacool Variable Speed D5 pumps in series ■ Aquaero 6 XT Fan/Pump Controller ■

Comment

I may have somebody who can help me right away. I keep this thread updated.

Comment

Great, even my Sketchup skills are crappy at the best.

Comment

this is good news TripleM ... let us know when you are ready for some collaborations
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

I have been playing with "tinker cad", and playing with the idea of printing off a custom computer case, fan grills etc. Pretty easy to use and I believe it will output in your requested formats.

Edit: I don't have the time to help, just mentioning the software for ease of use than anything. It is free and written for people without cad experience to be able to generate models for 3d printing.
                    Corsair 800D
                    2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
                    Software Developer

Comment

Gdesmo, out of curiosity, what is the thickness of a typical radiator gasket? And do you have a picture of what a gasket looks like?
                      Computer Hardware:
                      Water-cooling Hardware:

Comment

typically 3mm thickness

https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...diator-gasket/
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Thanks. I didn't realize Daz sold spares, I guess I should have checked before asking
                          Computer Hardware:
                          Water-cooling Hardware:

Comment

Yes 3mm from XSPC, 4mm and 10 mm from Feser. 10 almost acts like a small shroud which theoretically will give you a better distribution of air over the rad as the dead center point will further away from the fins of the rad. Love the avatar TM !

Comment

A 10mm gasket, wow that's thick, but I understand how a radiator could benefit from having a thicker gasket like that.

Thanks, it's part of my wallpaper collection on dropbox for all my computers that constantly get cycled and updated. It's nice to find a picture, put it in my dropbox folder and have both my other computers have it to cycle through.
                              Computer Hardware:
                              Water-cooling Hardware:

Comment

Working...
                              X