Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of random stuff (psu, case, fans, radiator, fittings, tubing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of random stuff (psu, case, fans, radiator, fittings, tubing)

Box of everything

All prices are suggestion to what I want based of store prices, with age and use factored in for price deduction. If you feel a more reasonable price should be charged, please suggest it to me. I'll probably discount you if you buy a few things together.

EK CoolStream XT 120 Single Radiator: $15

Apogee HD (black version): $25 (mounting for 1155 is already on, I think the other mounting stuff is for 2011)

WD 500GB SATA III 7200 RPM HDD: $40

WD 120GB Whateverspecthisdriveis: $15

8 pin extension cable: $Tree Fiddy (I don't know, just throw money at me and you get this)

Silverstone Fans (x2): $3.50 for 1, $5 for 2 (no idea what fans these are so dont know what to price them)

CM Storm Scout 2: $65 (Window mod, Took out top drive bay completely, top mesh missing, holes drilled into top fan cover thing, all screws and stuff still there)

Added:
    MCP-350 (moddable to 355) with X-Res 100, and black heatsink housing: $50+50+25 for individual parts, or $120 for everything together

Ask away!

SOLD
    Bitspower 1/2 ID 3/4 OD (x8)
    Primochill Tubing (black)
    Primochill Tubing (clear)
    OCZ PSU
    ASUS DVD Drive
    Bitfenix Fan
    Last edited by nono0044; 08-25-2014, 04:29 PM.

Good prices, they will go quick ! Psu is a 24pin to 24 pin mobo and fully modular, ZX series is pretty good too.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I wish it was a ZX, only a ZT Mr.gdesmo!

Comment

Ah yes, bronze rated. But I was looking at the internal specs and they are not too bad for a Bronze, between 160-680 watts it's above 85 % eff. with decent voltage regulation.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Added a tricked out pump to the list. Went from DDC->D5 because of noise, so I need this pump/res combo out the door

Comment

be interested in this pump, but how noisy is it and have u used it on a fan controller?
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Its noisier than a D5 on the 5 setting. Just really whine-y sounding.

No I haven't but isn't the fan cable only for monitoring the speed?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, needs one of these, I took the one that came with it for my own build
              Last edited by nono0044; 08-20-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

So just one wire in the fan header pin?
                Blackout
                Something-New
                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Yup

Comment

Ya no pwm
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

You still want it? If not, I'm gonna see if people on reddit are interested.

Comment

ya sorry nono, u can get rid of it, need control for the sound on the pumps I use
                        Blackout
                        Something-New
                        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Thanks for the radiator!

Comment

Working...
                          X