Looking for - an r9 290 shroud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for - an r9 290 shroud

pick up a system off a guy, he took the shroud off the 290 and doesnt know where he put it. I got the system for a low price, hoping someone put a block on their 290 and has the or HS around.

Anyone? I'm pretty desperate!

Comment

seems nobody. too many nvidia funs.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I have one, have not taken it off yet or even used card yet. Why go with air-cooled anyway ? Gold block is going on it.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

pic .>>
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3909.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	76392
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

pic .>>

Name:	IMG_3909.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	76392
            Hey Bung's, guess what's in that box ?

Comment

Sweet potato pie!!
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Ha ha ! Kind of orangey you could say.

Name:	gif (18).jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	76398
                You could show a picture you know !

Comment

soon enough... she'll need to meet the rest of the family first.
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Cause I'm not water cooling this rig. I got a good deal on it. Just need to be able to use it. I really need it......

Comment

Reference card I assume, PM and I'll get back to you tomorrow !

Comment

I also do t have the budget to put the rig on water. I got it for a ludicrous price. And it's my wife's rig. And she could care less if it's water cooled or not...... I'll do it when I'm able to do it right. I the mean time I really need this shroud. I'll upload a pic of what it's current state is when I get home from work.

Comment

THANKS SO MUCH gdesmo

you're a life saver!
                          Last edited by Jinxed; 09-22-2014, 05:01 PM.

Comment

"You're" Ha ha ! It's what we do here, we do expect full reports and builds though. And your continued support of DazMode and the forum. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                            X