Looking for an XSPC Razor 680

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an XSPC Razor 680

I'm looking at getting another 670 (EVGA FTW) and I really want to find a Razor 680 block to match my other one.

Anyone have any idea where I can find one? I got my last one from Daz but it doesn't look like he has them anymore

Sorry, I only have an EK with backplate.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Damn, I wish I would have gone with the EK ones but alas the CPU was a raystorm and I like things to match.

EDIT: Just found one in stock on NCIX so hopefully that's accurate because I ordered it lol
      Last edited by DodFoddler; 09-29-2014, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Crap I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I have a bnib one with the blue led sitting at home
        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

I sent you a PM .. NCIX lied to me, those buggers

Comment

Working...
          X